當前位置:首頁 » 國際電影 » 國外電影起舞片段
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

國外電影起舞片段

發布時間: 2022-12-08 16:48:23

『壹』 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『貳』 一部美國電影,講述一個個生活規則片段,平時等公交車等不來,不等時卻一輛接著一輛。只記得這些,電影名

倒霉愛神

性感可人的曼哈頓女孩阿什莉(林賽·羅韓飾)絕對是世界上最幸運的女孩,要風得風要雨得雨的她實在是好運得讓人嫉妒--隨便抓張彩票她能中獎,在紐約這個最繁忙的城市她也從來不用等計程車,才剛大學畢業就成了一家老牌公司的經理,而且,她最近還獲得了為唱片巨頭戴蒙·菲利普斯舉辦高級化裝舞會的機會,這可是直接能讓她事業走向巔峰的絕妙機會!

年輕英俊的傑克(克里斯·派恩飾)則絕對是世上的天煞霉星,有他在的那片天空就會下雨,好好的褲子他一穿就斷線,而他的工作也不過是在一家保齡球館打掃廁所。然而樂觀的傑克從來不抱怨,熱愛音樂的他組成了自己的樂隊,成天就盼望著能找到機會把自己樂隊的CD交給唱片巨頭戴蒙,實現自己的音樂夢想。

就在這次夢幻般的化裝舞會上,阿什莉遇上了偷偷闖進化裝舞會的傑克,帶著面具的兩人在樂曲中翩翩起舞,舞畢之後的一個不經意的輕吻卻將兩人的運氣來了個一百八十度大調轉。從此,阿什莉開始了她從來意想不到的倒霉生活,而傑克卻突然變成了幸運寶貝。

『叄』 哪部德國傳記片能被稱之為經典,這部影片優秀在哪裡

強盜 Der Räuber(2010)

豆瓣評分 6.7

我把其奔跑的概念理解成命運,在命運的驅使下讓她不得不奔跑,逃跑時的長鏡頭印象深刻,穿越街道運動場,草叢和樹林,一直奔跑,姿勢相當漂亮,這也許就是他所追求的緊張刺激,酣暢痛快,如果能感受到這個片子的氣質一定會奉為神作。

『肆』 求一部小時候看的外國電影,場面有:女(主角)在碎玻璃上跳舞;騎馬追火車。希望知情者告知啊,謝謝!

《復仇的火焰》 印度電影
劇情梗概 -
警官塔古爾在執法時與強盜頭子格伯爾結怨,格伯爾越獄後殺了塔古兒一家,只有二兒媳婦拉塔活了下來。被砍掉了的雙臂的塔古爾以一萬盧比為償金,請兩名偷竊犯傑耶和維魯參加到他們消滅格伯爾的戰斗。傑耶在塔古爾家愛上了拉塔,維魯正與姑娘柏森娣相愛。一天,強盜抓走了柏森娣,維魯為了救她也被俘,強盜將維魯綁上,命柏森娣在碎玻璃上跳舞,柏森娣為救戀人,只能起舞,終於昏倒在維魯身旁。這時傑耶及時趕到,用槍挾持著格伯爾救下維魯和柏森娣,因眾匪窮追不舍,傑耶令他二人先回村莊報信,自己則一人阻擊強盜,終中彈身亡。維魯帶著眾相親趕到,經一場血戰,活捉了格柏爾。傑耶的葬禮之後,維魯登上了去往他鄉的火車,在車上,他猛然發現柏森娣正在車廂里等他……