① 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白
《The Lion King狮子王》
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁还会呢?
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
② 儿童英语电影中人物的经典对白,谁有!!!!!!!!!
对白现场
人物简介(为使大家更深入的了解对白之精彩,对两主人公简单介绍): 玛蒂尔达,实际年龄只有12岁的小女孩,刚刚亲眼目睹全家被杀。 里昂,职业杀手,专业技能好,在后来警局抓捕他的时候,单挑特警200人,令这些身经百战的警队精英心惊胆寒。。。 剧情:玛蒂尔达说要里昂把她培养成一个杀手,里昂说玛蒂尔达只是个小女孩,不能胜任杀手这职业,玛蒂尔达神色从容,拿起桌上的枪从阳台向大街连放六枪然后平和的问已经“吓呆”的里昂:“How's that(怎么样)?”为此他们两人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱着盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不稳但勉强跟上,里昂突然转身停住,玛蒂尔达猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬头看,然后…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:玛蒂尔达——不要再做这种事,否则我打爆你的头——听到了吗? 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂:是我就不会那么做,那不专业,这行是有游戏规则的。 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂(愤怒的):还有不要老是说“Okay”这个字,Okay??!! 玛蒂尔达:(冷静、从容的):Okay.
里昂(盯着玛蒂尔达迟疑N久,然后。。极度无奈,极度口气温和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 玛蒂尔达:我已经成熟了,我只是年龄在增长 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 玛蒂尔达:是不是只有童年才这般痛苦,还是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 莱昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 莱昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的“父亲”莱昂时) 玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (莱昂被牛奶呛到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 莱昂:(擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了。 Léon: Where? 莱昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 玛蒂尔达:(揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结……现在没了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 莱昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,莱昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有 因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。 现在只是年龄在增长。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。 我需要时间变得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾气已经被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最后的时候 里昂拉开了许多手榴弹其中一个的拉环 交给了史丹菲尔手里说 “这是玛蒂尔达给你的”
望采纳,祝楼主英语更上一层楼,这部电影真的很值得看 ,叫做这个杀手不太冷
③ 英文电影《艾尔文与花栗鼠》中五个经典句子
everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周围,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not compare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的宝石也无法衬托出你的美丽
Alvin:Come,“Rules” is my Middle name~~
艾尔文:拜托,“规矩可是我的小名”
女医生:He is my son Miles.他是我的儿子迈尔斯
Alvin:What?!什么?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
别在他面前说"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人拥有好东西,自己却没有意识到。
“Alvin!!!” ——— Dave
”艾-尔-文!!!“———大卫
④ 请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑤ 英语电影中经典对白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (听着,罗斯。你要离开这里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他们成长。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她温暖的床,别在这里,而不是今晚在这里,不是这样的。你了解我吗?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身体冻僵了。杰克:赢了那张船票(《泰坦尼克号》)罗斯,玩扑克游戏的最好的事情我。让我认识了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必须打哆嗦)…你要——要为我做这件事。答应我你多么让人绝望,永不放弃,不管发生什么事,不管多么绝望。答应我,现在,罗斯,永远不要忘记你的承诺,我们永不放弃。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (罗斯:我决不放弃,杰克。我决不放弃,我保证。)
二、《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?
"No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
三、简-爱 :
简:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
简:Let me go, sir.让我走,先生。
罗切斯特:I love you. I love you!我爱你。我爱你!
简:No, don't make me foolish.别,别让我干傻事。
罗切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
简:You mean it?你是说真的?
罗切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝国》中的经典对白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因为他希望从梦中醒来。具有讽刺意味的是,这与现实并不遥远。你相信命运么,尼奥?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 为什么不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因为我不喜我的生命由别人掌权。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。让我告诉你为什么你在这里。你来到这里,是因为你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解释。但你放心吧。你觉得你的一生。那个有毛病了世界。你不知道是什么,但它的存在,就像一个刺你的思想、反叫你癫狂了。正是这种感觉,已经把你带到我。你知道我在说什么吗?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩阵?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道这是什么吗?矩阵无处不在。它就在我们的周围,即使是现在在这间屋子里。你能看到它当你看它的时候你的窗口或当你打开你的电视上。你可以感觉到如果你去上班,当你去教堂,当你付出你的税赋。这是世界上拦下来,你的眼睛瞎了你远离实际情况的了。
neo:
What truth? 什么?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一个奴隶,尼欧。像其他人一样你出生在束缚,出生在一个监狱,你不能气味和口味或触摸。监狱你的头脑……不幸的是,没有一个人能得到矩阵究竟是什么。你应该靠自己去了解它。这是你最后一次机会。1这事以后,不能再回头。你选择蓝色药丸,这个故事结束了,你会在你的床上醒来,相信你所想相信的东西。你选红药丸,你留在爱丽丝梦游的仙境,我告诉你怎么深兔子洞去……请记住,所有我要给说的都是事实,其他什么也不做……
五、天使爱美丽
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (爱美丽给一个乞丐一些钱)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 对不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇尔,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我爱你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用担心找不到的词来告诉你如何,我觉得,我才知道什么。爱不是只有一种感觉,爱是你要做什么。这是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一个特别的发型。吉姆你把所有东西都给我,我想要的庄严的宣誓,同样,我给我的一切都给你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.为什么来这里?为什么?你想让我做什么怎么样?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.迈克尔:我来,因为我需要你。”我关心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凯:请住手,迈克尔。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.迈克尔:因为…我希望你嫁给我。
Kay: It's too late.凯特:太迟了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凯:迈克尔,你.....迈克尔:请,凯…我会为你做任何事情来弥补的发生的事件。因为那是很重要的,凯。因为那很重要的是…我们拥有彼此。我们有一个生活在一起。我们有孩子。我们的孩子。凯特,我需要你。我爱你
八、乱世佳人
Rhett: I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.“
瑞特:我不求你原谅。我也永远不会明白、不会原谅自己。如果有颗子弹击中了我,那就帮了我的忙了,我会笑自己是个傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我爱你,斯佳丽。不管你我之间发生了什么,不管这整个愚蠢的行将破碎的世界会如何,我都爱你,因为我们俩如此相像。我们俩都有许多缺点,自私又精明,但能够正视现实,敢说真话。
Scarlett: Don’t hold me like that. 斯佳丽:别这样抱着我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve ever waited for any woman.” 瑞特:斯佳丽,看着我。我爱你胜过爱任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一个女人都要久。
九、魂断蓝桥
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.刽子手:它就结束,对,现在!说。哭泣吧。大声呼喊吧。你这可怜的人 ,上帝会宽恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可怜的小伙子,原主宽恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主宽恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.刽子手:犯人希望的说不出话来。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斩首)
⑥ 英文电影中经典语句和翻译(不少于30句)
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
⑦ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。
⑧ 儿童英语电影经典名句,每个6句,像冰雪奇缘,狮子王之类的。
介绍个人报名的辅导中心 l on l 效果即是很.好.的 名称为ABC
⑨ 求电影《地球上的星星》中得经典台词(要英文的原句和中文翻译!!!)
不要在人群中丢了我,我会找不到回家的路。Don't lost in the crowd I,I will find the way home.
《地球上的星星》(Taare Zameen Par)是一部儿童剧情型电影,影片由阿米尔·汗执导并参演,达席尔·萨法瑞,塔奈·切赫达,维品·沙尔马等主演。影片讲述了一个八岁男孩和他所读寄宿学校的美术老师的故事。影片于2007年12月21日上映。
对于8岁的男孩伊桑来说,世界是充满了惊奇和快乐的万花筒,他正在用一切他能够想到的方式和这个陌生的世界进行着交流,同时也充分地享受着大地万物慷慨的赠与。
可是,这样的伊桑却是成年人眼中的问题儿童,他的成绩不好,在班上的排名靠后, 脑子里还充满了各种匪夷所思的鬼点子,在又一次闯下大祸后,忍无可忍的父母将他送往了寄宿学校。
虽然伊桑的新生活并没有什么改变,但在内心里,和父母分离的生活让他感到闷闷不乐,这时,一位名叫尼克的美术老师走进了他的生活。和以往所见到的固守成规的老师不同,尼克主张让学生们保留自己的个性和思想,自由的发展。在和尼克相处的日子里,伊桑和尼克都慢慢的成熟了起来。