当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 英文电影经典台词对话
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英文电影经典台词对话

发布时间: 2022-04-16 23:48:18

Ⅰ 谁能告诉我一些经典英文电影里的经典对白

我们是伞兵,本来就应该被包围的。我不是英雄,但我和英雄并肩作战。这是一个漫长的战争也是一场艰苦的战争你们英勇并骄傲的为祖国作战。你们是不平凡的一群,彼此紧密相连,这样的情谊只存在战斗中,在兄弟之间。共同使用散兵坑,在最需要的时刻彼此扶持。你们看过死亡,一起接受磨难。我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役。你们有权享受永远快乐的和平生活。
我们从实际高度一千尺跳,一架飞机一梯次跳12个人,你们只要牢记所学的,我保证剩下的就让地心引力去完成。
——《兄弟连》
海明威说:这个世界如此美好,值得人们为它奋斗。我只同意后半句。
想要别人聆听你说话,光喊声“喂”是不够的,一定要拍拍别人的肩膀,让心得到震撼。
——《七宗罪》
Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
妈妈说,一个人只需要一定的财富,其他的都是用来炫耀的。
——《阿甘正传》
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
――《辛德勒名单》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! Get busy living, or get busy dying.
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!忙活,或者等死。
世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!
希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。
——《肖申克的救赎》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的。
——《卡萨布兰卡》
Don't hate your enemy. Or you will make wrong judgment.
永远别恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。
Don't let a one know what you think.
永远别让别人知道你想什么。
Don't tell me you are innocent, because it insults my intelligence.
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧。
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
――《教父》
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来没不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。
——《剪刀手爱德华》
能力越大,责任越重。
——《蜘蛛侠》
高层社会是建立在贫穷和无知上的。
——《华氏9.11》
我每天都在回想你对我说过的话,我一直在努力做一个正直的好人,我没辜负你们,我像你们对我那样去对待他人。
——《拯救大兵瑞恩》
当我还是个孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主。人人都爱上了白雪公主。而我却偏偏爱上了那个老巫婆。
——《安妮霍尔》
知识使我们乖僻,我们的才智冰冷无情。我们想的多,而同情少。我们要机器,可是我们更要爱。
——《大独裁者》
我知道你会来带我出去,到风的宫殿去。那是我一直想和你一起遨游的地方,一个没有地图的疆界。
你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
——《英国病人》
他们可以夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
——《勇敢的心》
“人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?” “生命就是如此。”
——《这个杀手不太冷》
我拼命读书为了将来,谁知道没有将来!
——《后天》
I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you!
——《指环王:国王归来》
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests……you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist...as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义。大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来……你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战……而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 “我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存。”的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——《独立日》
Tomorrow is another day!
明天又是新的一天!
——《乱世佳人》

Ⅱ 有哪些经典的英文电影对话台词

经典电影《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《乱世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

Mr.O’Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I’m gone I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don’t want Tare plantations don’t mean anything when.
Mr.O’Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O’hara that Tara.that land doesn’t mean anything to you Why land’s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O’Hara: It’s proud I am that I’m Irish and don’t you be forgetting Missy that you’re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you’re just a child. It’ll come to you this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。

魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。

两人的对话

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!

For what?
哪样?

For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!

No?
不能吗?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?

I see.
我知道了。
还有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’
背景:已是暮年的罗伊倚在滑铁卢大桥的栏杆上忆起已随风而逝的玛拉。两个信守爱情承诺的年轻人最后却只能生死相望。

罗马假日:
---带钱了吗?
----从不带钱.
是啊,我差点忘了,你能借给我点钱吗?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,这样吧,我们一人一半,这是一千里拉.

-----我也是个撒谎高手,对不对?
-----是我所见过的最棒的.

----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告诉你.
----别,求你了,什么也别说.

----你可以退下了.
----非常感谢.

泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:听着,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看着他们张,可享高寿...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,
不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:赢得船票...
...是我一生最幸运的事,
让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,
你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,
答应我,你不会放弃...
...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样...
...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!
ROSE:我答应你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!

ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

tatanic

我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局......—《大话西游》

你知不知道有一种鸟没有脚的?他的一生只能在天上飞来飞去,飞累了就在风里睡觉,一辈子只能落地一次,那就是他死的时候。—《阿飞正传》

当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意爱过。—《那时花开》

如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?—《花样年华》

第一、不要叫她温柔。第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要装得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要装得没事;第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她会非常喜欢; 第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她。——《我的野蛮女友》

画外音:当时那把剑离我的喉咙只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之后,那把剑的女主人将会彻底地爱上我,因为我决定说一个谎话。虽然本人生平说过无数的谎话,但是这一个我认为是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你给杀了!至尊宝:你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是......一万年!——《大话西游》

当你年轻时,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案。每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,有些人可能会变成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我从来没有放弃任何跟人磨擦的机会。有时候搞得自己头破血流,管他呢!开心就行了。——《堕落天使》

如果我有一千万,我就可以买一层楼。我有一千万吗? 没有,所以我仍然买不起楼。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飞。我有翅膀吗? 没有,所以我亦都没办法飞! 如果将整个太平洋的水倒出来,都淋不熄我对你的爱。整个太平洋的水全部倒得出吗? 不能,所以我并不爱你!
如果我还有一天的寿命,那天我要做你的女友。我还有一天的命吗?没有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要从天堂飞下来看你。我有翅膀吗?没有。所以,很遗憾。我从此无法再看到你。如果把整个浴缸的水倒出,也浇不熄我对你爱情的火焰。整个浴缸的水全部倒得出吗?可以。所以,是的。我爱你。——《第一次亲密接触》

第二个有点长,但比较简单,却很经典
满意望采纳~

Ⅲ 谁有经典英文电影的经典对白10句

海上钢琴师
“所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。” “All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world... ”

辛德勒的名单
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history. 阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,欧洲黑死病流行,犹太人被指是病源,当时的波兰国王卡西米(Casimir the Great)大帝允许犹太人来到克拉科夫。于是,他们就来了,举家迁到这座城市,并在这里定居和发展起来。在商业、科学、教育和艺术等等领域都取得了非凡的成就,没有他们——犹太人,也就没有克拉科夫的繁荣。六百年以来,犹太人占据着克拉科夫!!然而这一切,会在今天夜里成为谣言并终结,就像从未发生过。所以,今天是历史性的一天!

天堂电影院
Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time... many years... before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am. 阿尔夫莱多:在这里居住了一天又一天,你认为这里就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不会改变。然后你离开了,一年,两年,当你回来时,一切都变了。那条线断了,你所寻找的并不是这里。你只能再次离开很长时间……很多年……直到你能回来寻找你的人们,你出生的土地。但是现在不可能。现在你比我还要瞎。

希望能对你有帮助。

Ⅳ 求大量英文电影的经典对白,加翻译,要简单点的

我也喜欢英语经典电影,肖申克的救赎,经典经典ing,下面够多了,你慢慢看。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

Ⅳ 求30句经典英文电影对白

《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空军一号》
“My family first”

《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

简-爱 :

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

Ⅵ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

Ⅶ 英文电影经典台词

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代着名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

Ⅷ 急求·经典英文电影台词,对白

我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn't do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它这几天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日记
for me it's like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don't keep them all
不至于那么变态
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn't say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that

【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You're nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.

【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people's lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can't be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你为什么来?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like

【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha

【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you're so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can't always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone

Ⅸ 经典英语电影中的对白

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
4.1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。