当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 经典英文电影剧本
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

经典英文电影剧本

发布时间: 2022-03-01 21:42:21

Ⅰ 经典英文电影对白

《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。

Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。

斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……

奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。

斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。

奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。

Ⅱ 经典 英文电影 台词(对话)

电影《绿色奇迹》里面的一段对话,是我最喜欢的....这一段讲的是一个善良、纯真、有着超自然力量并且处处帮助别人不计回报的死刑犯“约翰”(他是被冤枉的)将要处决之时与监狱主管“保罗”的一段对话(监狱主管知道他是无罪的) Paul Edgecomb: What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get?
保罗:约翰你想让我做什么我都会做。你想让我放你离开这里,看看你能走到多远吗?
John Coffey: Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that?
约翰:为什么你会想做那么愚蠢的事? Paul Edgecomb: When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job?
保罗:当我死了,我站在上帝面前等候审判,他问我为什么让他的奇迹死去,我该说什么,那是我的工作? John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?
约翰:你告诉上帝是出于善意。我知道你伤心焦虑,我可以感觉到,但你现在必须停止。因为我希望结束。真的,我累了。厌倦在路上,像雨中孤独的麻雀。厌倦没有伙伴陪伴,或者告诉我何去何从,或者为什么。我厌倦了人们丑陋的彼此相待,厌倦了每天感到和听到的伤痛。太多了。它一直就像我脑袋里的玻璃碴。你能理解吗? Paul Edgecomb: Yes, John. I think I can.
保罗:是的,约翰,我想我能。

Ⅲ 50句英语经典正能量电影台词

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

强者自救,圣者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。

——《泰坦尼克号》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相随。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正传》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇迹每天都会发生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

——《速度与激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想钓大鱼,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有时你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。

Ⅳ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

Ⅳ 收集经典英文电影台词

记忆到底是什么?原来,我们什么都战胜不了,之前是命运,之后是回忆。——《我脑中的橡皮擦》
那时候,你还很年轻,人人都说你美。现在,我是特意来告诉你,对我来说,我觉得现在你比年轻的时候更美。与你那时的面貌相比,我更爱你现在备受摧残的面容。—— 玛格丽特·杜拉斯《情人》

爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 Love makes man grow up or sink down. —— 《恋夏500天》
你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。—— 《功夫熊猫2》

好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。——《两小无猜》

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you。我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。—— 《剪刀手爱德华》

人生就像各种各样得巧克力、你永远不知道下块会是怎样。——《阿甘正传》

一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你......——《恋恋笔记本》
生活不是电影,生活比电影苦。——《天堂电影院》

每天待在这里,会把这里当成全世界,会相信事情一成不变。离开之后过个几年,一切都会变,你会断了牵挂,不再追寻,不再拥有。你得离开 一阵,去闯一闯,再回到亲友身边,回到这片故土。——《天堂电影院》

如果你有个梦想,那就必须捍卫她。——《当幸福来敲门》

有些人,如果你不失去他们,又怎么会知道他们对你有多重要。 ——《返老还童》

太多,发不完的!

Ⅵ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

Ⅶ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。

Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。

()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。

Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。

Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。


Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由


,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人


Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!


Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。

这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”

============================================

还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?

All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。

to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。

that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。

Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……

William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”

======================================================

《阿甘正传》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。

There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。

I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

Ⅷ 帮助收集一些电影中经典的英语台词

1.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
——Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)
2. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鸟是永远都关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛上,都闪烁着自由的光辉。
——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救赎)
3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
——The Lion King(狮子王)
4.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.
每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,而你或者对他们一无所知,不过也许有一天他会变成你的朋友或是知己.
——ChungKing Express(重庆森林)
5. Love means never having to say sorry.
爱就意味着你永远不用说对不起。
——Love Story(爱情故事)
6. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西
——Gone with The Wind(飘,另译乱世佳人)
7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
——TITANIC(泰坦尼克号)
8.There’s no place like home.
世界上再没有地方像家一样。
——The Wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)
9. If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。
——Serendipity( 缘分天注定)
10.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.
我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.
——The Legend of 1900(海上钢琴师)
11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅图不眠夜)
12. "I'll be back!"
“我会回来的!”
——终结者

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
————————狮子王

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
——————乱世佳人

Ⅸ 跪求英语经典电影剧本

那你想要的太多了吧 推荐好的电影吧

致使浪漫 闻香识女人 勇闯夺命岛 低俗小说

Ⅹ 经典英文电影中六个人演的剧本的片段

老友记(又名六人行)_