当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 英文电影经典对话30句
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英文电影经典对话30句

发布时间: 2022-11-27 19:34:52

① 有哪些经典的英文电影对话台词

经典电影《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《乱世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.

上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。

Mr.O’Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I’m gone I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don’t want Tare plantations don’t mean anything when.
Mr.O’Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O’hara that Tara.that land doesn’t mean anything to you Why land’s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O’Hara: It’s proud I am that I’m Irish and don’t you be forgetting Missy that you’re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you’re just a child. It’ll come to you this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。

魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。

两人的对话

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!

For what?
哪样?

For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!

No?
不能吗?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?

I see.
我知道了。
还有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’
背景:已是暮年的罗伊倚在滑铁卢大桥的栏杆上忆起已随风而逝的玛拉。两个信守爱情承诺的年轻人最后却只能生死相望。

罗马假日:
---带钱了吗?
----从不带钱.
是啊,我差点忘了,你能借给我点钱吗?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,这样吧,我们一人一半,这是一千里拉.

-----我也是个撒谎高手,对不对?
-----是我所见过的最棒的.

----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告诉你.
----别,求你了,什么也别说.

----你可以退下了.
----非常感谢.

泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:听着,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看着他们张,可享高寿...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,
不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:赢得船票...
...是我一生最幸运的事,
让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,
你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,
答应我,你不会放弃...
...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样...
...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!
ROSE:我答应你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!

ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”

tatanic

我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局......—《大话西游》

你知不知道有一种鸟没有脚的?他的一生只能在天上飞来飞去,飞累了就在风里睡觉,一辈子只能落地一次,那就是他死的时候。—《阿飞正传》

当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意爱过。—《那时花开》

如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?—《花样年华》

第一、不要叫她温柔。第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要装得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要装得没事;第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她会非常喜欢; 第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她。——《我的野蛮女友》

画外音:当时那把剑离我的喉咙只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之后,那把剑的女主人将会彻底地爱上我,因为我决定说一个谎话。虽然本人生平说过无数的谎话,但是这一个我认为是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你给杀了!至尊宝:你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是......一万年!——《大话西游》

当你年轻时,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案。每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,有些人可能会变成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我从来没有放弃任何跟人磨擦的机会。有时候搞得自己头破血流,管他呢!开心就行了。——《堕落天使》

如果我有一千万,我就可以买一层楼。我有一千万吗? 没有,所以我仍然买不起楼。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飞。我有翅膀吗? 没有,所以我亦都没办法飞! 如果将整个太平洋的水倒出来,都淋不熄我对你的爱。整个太平洋的水全部倒得出吗? 不能,所以我并不爱你!
如果我还有一天的寿命,那天我要做你的女友。我还有一天的命吗?没有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要从天堂飞下来看你。我有翅膀吗?没有。所以,很遗憾。我从此无法再看到你。如果把整个浴缸的水倒出,也浇不熄我对你爱情的火焰。整个浴缸的水全部倒得出吗?可以。所以,是的。我爱你。——《第一次亲密接触》

第二个有点长,但比较简单,却很经典
满意望采纳~

② 50句经典的英文电影台词对白

经典的英文电影数不胜数,除了各种或感人或励志,亦或者是悬疑惊悚的电影情节外,经典英文电影台词也是让我们印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句经典英文电影台词,哪一句英文电影台词最经典?

英文电影台词
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 梦的最深处,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天创造出一份美好记忆,明天就能拥有一段美好回忆。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉
1.《乱世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。

3.《码头风云》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!

4.《绿野仙踪》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。

5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永志不忘。

6.《拨云见日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。

8.《星球大战》1977

May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。

10.《出租车司机》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?

11.《铁窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我们在这里的交流以失败告终。

12.《现代启示录》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。

13.《 爱情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。

14.《马耳他之鹰》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

构成梦想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打电话回家。

16.《炎热的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他们叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凯恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白热杀机》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!

19.《广播电视网》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!

20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。

22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《绿野仙踪》1939

There’s no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

让我看到钱!

26.《侬本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天过来看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

这条路是给我走的!

28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!

30.《大饭店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着!

31.《乱世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

围捕惯犯。

33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我会拥有她所拥有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。

35.《大白鲨》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄条更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!

37.《终结者》1984

I’ll be back.

我会回来的。

38.《扬基的骄傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!

39.《梦想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。

40.《阿甘正传》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。

41.《雌雄大盗》1967

We rob banks.

我们去抢劫银行。

42.《 毕业 生》1967

Plastics.

塑胶业。

43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看见了死人。

45.《欲望号街车》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《扬帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。

47.《原野奇侠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回来!

48.《热情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人无完人。

49.《科学怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波罗13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯顿,我们出了点状况。

50句经典英文电影台词相关 文章 :

1. 50句经典的英语名言

2. 20句英语电影台词

3. 电影经典英文台词对白 经典电影台词中英文 英文电影中的经典台词

4. 经典英语名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文励志语录

③ 英语电影台词佳句

1.英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。

把你的心交给我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。

埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。

因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

2.英语电影经典对白单词句子

楼上的那句蛮经典的最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。

上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”《终结者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)。

3.3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。

4.给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄

只找了7部

1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有梦想,就要守护它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

5.英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词

All life a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气. Titanic里的。

Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 乱世佳人 里的

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --罗马假日

"There's no place like home." --绿野仙踪

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡萨布兰卡

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使

The end,is only the beginning. --美梦成真

A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 说得好对!

Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --爱情故事

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最爱的小说

You make me want to be a better man! ---尽善尽美

Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜欢的电影之一

6.英语电影经典对白单词句子

楼上的那句蛮经典的

最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.

Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

《终结者》I'll be back.

《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。

《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.

还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

7.英语电影名言

律政俏佳人中毕业典礼上的一段话:

At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。

8.一部英文电影的好词好句

我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。

给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 25.run,Forrest,run。

(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)

这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。

9.在电影中摘抄十句经典台词

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

《黑天鹅》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正传》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

《死亡诗社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《怦然心动》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《当幸福来敲门》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

④ 英文电影中经典语句和翻译(不少于30句)

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."

⑤ 着名英文电影台词大全_着名英文电影句子台词

在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点着名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!

着名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。

With your changing face.

2、放下来!请不要再接近!

Put down! Please do not close!

3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。

This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.

4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。

In any case, Edward is special.

5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?

His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?

6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。

You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.

7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。

There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.

8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。

We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.

9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。

He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.

10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。

In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.

11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。

Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.

12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。

He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.

13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。

If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
着名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事难免会发生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
着名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
着名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本来就全靠运气。

Life is full of luck.

3、要让每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能给我们留一条生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.

15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.

16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.

17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。

How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.

19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。

You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.

20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。

I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
着名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。

It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.

2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。

You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.

3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。

I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.

4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.

5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.

6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!

When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!

7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。

I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.

8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。

I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.

猜你喜欢:

1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全

2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄

3. 电影英语经典台词精选

4. 50句英语电影台词

5. 50句经典英文电影台词

6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全

7. 唯美英文电影经典台词

8. 电影经典英文台词对白

⑥ 英文电影经典台词

英文电影经典台词


1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》


2、Maybe I es at you、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》


13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》


14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》


15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》


16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》


17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》


18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》


19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》


20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》


21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》


22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》


23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》


24、Don’t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can’t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》


25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。 比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。《西雅图夜未眠》


26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。《两小无猜》


27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是 谁,不知道如何去爱, 也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是, 这种等待,就是爱情本身。《冷山》


28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,蓦然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月, 会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。《天使爱美丽》


29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。《附注我爱你》


30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深 伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英国病人》

励志英文电影台词


1. You cant change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

英文电影台词1


一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.


那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。


3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.


希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。


二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》


1.Life me please.


求你离开我。


7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。


8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.


家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。


五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》


1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.


外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。


2.es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。


9.To make each day count.


要让每一天都有所值。


10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.


上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


经典英文电影句子


经典英文电影句子

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t

refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3,You don’t understand!I

coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,e.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

17,Shoorro. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

26,ter ! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

39,I have always depended on the kindneof strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

⑦ 英语电影的经典对白 50句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

⑧ 求30句经典英文电影对白

《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空军一号》
“My family first”

《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

简-爱 :

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

⑨ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。

Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。

()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。

Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。

Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。


Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由


,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人


Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!


Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。

这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”

============================================

还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?

All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。

to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。

that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。

Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……

William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”

======================================================

《阿甘正传》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。

There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。

I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

⑩ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。