⑴ 英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
英文电影经典台词摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?(《地狱天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、“You talking'to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正传》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23、There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27、You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
30、I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
31、I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的爱能唤醒灵魂启发我们追求卓越,会我们的心里种下热情的火苗,并带给我们的心灵平静。——《恋恋笔记本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who’s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心动》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36、We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39、You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at“hello.”
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
42、A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52、I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。——《越狱》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越狱》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57、Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角斗士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.——《乱世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that’s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。——《黑客帝国》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
68、I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了。——《加菲猫》
81、You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95、“Your future depends on your dreams.”So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100、When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
⑵ 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避
in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱
up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
⑶ 求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
⑷ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
30句,怕网络不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate’em,th
enyougetusedto’em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon’twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I’,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here’swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.’tmadeoutofstoneThatthere’sa---there’sa---there’ssomethinginsidethat’syours,thattheycan’ttouch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
AndyDufresne:That’sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan’ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe’.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:’tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,’regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。
⑸ 经典电影英文台词
下面我为大家带来经典电影英文台词,欢迎大家阅读!
一、肖申克的救赎(Shawshank Redemption)经典台词:
1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙着活,或等着死。
3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4、Every man’s got a breaking point.
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
5、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
7、There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
二、阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)经典台词:
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3、Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6、You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8、It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10、I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三、狮子王(The Lion King)经典台词:
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6、You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四、乱世佳人(Gone with The Wind)经典台词:
1、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11、You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12、Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五、泰坦尼克号(TITANIC)经典台词:
1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2、We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6、All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9、To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10、We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
六、西雅图不眠夜(Sleepless in Seattle)经典台词:
1、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3、Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定.
4、You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6、You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9、When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10、Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11、Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运.
12、The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13、I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14、What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七、加菲猫(GARFIELD)经典台词:
1、Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7、The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
9、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11、Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
⑹ 求20句<home>里英文台词
1.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
2.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
4.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
6.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
7.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
8.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
10.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
11.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
12.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
13.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
14.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
15.Stupid is as stupid does.
16. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
17..I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
18.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
19.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
20.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
⑺ 求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介
英文电影经典台词
<指环王>:这是我喜欢的《指环王》电影台词!但还不全。
这些对白,独白内容如同电影的场景,演员的肢体表演一样,是电影灵魂的所在。《指环王》中的一些经典台词为电影起到了画龙点睛之效。它们的深刻意蕴,表达的精神,令我们不能忘怀。这一段段善良,友谊,勇气,人性的颂词,或催人泪下,或发人深省,或鼓舞人心。这些经典台词或许能让人更好地体会《指环王》的精神魅力。
法拉墨:
敌人?他也一样把你视为敌人。
不知道他叫什么名字,或许是来自哪里。也不知道他是否真的内心邪恶。
是什么谎言欺骗他,使他远离家园前来作战?
也许他宁愿留在家乡,过着和平的日子。
战争之中无人能幸免于难。
Faramir:
The enemy? His sense of ty was no less than yours, I deem.
You wander what his name is, where he came from, and if he was really evil at heart.
What lies or threats led him on this long march from home.
If he would not rather have stayed there...in peace
War will make corpses of us all.
佛罗多:我办不到。
山姆:
我知道。
这不公平。我们本来就不该来。但是我们来了。
这就像我们听过的精彩故事,歌颂伟大的事迹,充满了黑暗和危险。
有时你不想知道结局。因为怎么可能有快乐结局?
发生这么多可怕的事情,这世界怎么可能回到从前?
但是最后可怕的阴影,终究会消失。就连黑暗也会消失。崭新的一天将会来临。太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。
这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。
纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。
我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。
佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念?
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam:
I know.
It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here.
It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were.
And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy?
How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened?
But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something.
Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
阿拉贡:
冈多,罗翰的子民们,我的兄弟们!
我从你们眼里看到,
你们跟我一样都恐惧得心惊胆战。
或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊,
但今天决不会这样。
或许有一天,豺狼攻破人类城池,人类因此被灭绝,
但今天决不会这样!
今天我们誓死奋战!
我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们!
Aragorn:
Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!
I see in your eyes...
The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship,
But not this day.
An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down,
But it is not this day!
This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
山姆:
还记得夏尔的情况吗?佛罗多先生?
那里春天将至,
满树果花绽放,群鸟在灌木里筑巢,并将夏麦播到低地,啄食初长流汁草莓,
还记得草莓的味道吗?
佛罗多:
记不起了,我记不起食物的味道,记不起流水的声音,也记不起青草触碰的感觉...
现在我的感觉,是在黑暗中赤着身,我与火轮般的戒指缠在一起。
我睁开眼也看到那火轮...
山姆:
那我们把戒指毁了吧,永远地毁掉它。
我们走吧。我不能替你戴着戒指,那就让我背你上路吧。走!
Sam:
Do you remember the Shire, Mr Frodo?
It'll be spring soon.
And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields, and eating the first of the strawberries with cream.
Do you remember the taste of strawberries?
Mr. Frodo:
No, Sam
I can't recall the taste of food, nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass…
I'm naked in the dark. There's, There's nothing… No veil between me and the wheel of fire.
I can see them… with my waking eyes
Sam:
Then let us be rid of it...once and for all.
Come on, Mr Frodo. I can't carry it for you… but I can carry you. Come on!
⑻ 求30句经典英文电影对白
《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
简-爱 :
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
⑼ 高分求经典英语电影的经典对白。
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回复此发言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
