当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 绿野仙踪英语电影经典台词
扩展阅读
小师姐大电影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韩国电影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一个外国电影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

绿野仙踪英语电影经典台词

发布时间: 2022-09-10 01:44:26

⑴ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

⑵ 英文版绿野仙踪里十句最经曲台词

The third and definitive film adaptation of L. Frank Baum's 1900 children's fantasy, this musical adventure is a genuine family classic that made Judy Garland a star for her heartfelt performance as Dorothy Gale, an orphaned young girl unhappy with her drab black-and-white existence on her aunt and uncle's sty Kansas farm. Dorothy yearns to travel "over the rainbow" to a different world, and she gets her wish when a tornado whisks her and her little dog, Toto, to the Technicolorful land of Oz. Having offended the Wicked Witch of the West (Margaret Hamilton), Dorothy is protected from the old crone's wrath by the ruby slippers that she wears. At the suggestion of Glinda, the Good Witch of the North (Billie Burke), Dorothy heads down the Yellow Brick Road to the Emerald City, where dwells the all-powerful Wizard of Oz, who might be able to help the girl return to Kansas. En route, she befriends a Scarecrow (Ray Bolger), a Tin Man (Jack Haley), and a Cowardly Lion (Bert Lahr). The Scarecrow would like to have some brains, the Tin Man craves a heart, and the Lion wants to attain courage; hoping that the Wizard will help them too, they join Dorothy on her odyssey to the Emerald City.

⑶ 英语原声电影绿野仙踪的五句经典台词

There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。

⑷ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。

2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的

3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。

4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击

5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”

6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。

7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”

8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨

9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?

10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”

⑸ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

⑹ 急!!!!!!求电影《绿野仙踪》从开头到《somewhere over the rainbow》之前的所有英语对白台词!

楼主,我找到你需要的对白台词以及720P的绿野仙踪的电影,我先写出几段台词你看是不是,具体的见附件。


1 She isn't coming yet, Toto,

Did she hurt you?


2 She tried to, didn't she? Come on,

We'll go tell Uncle Henry and Auntie Em,


64 ...behind the moon...


65 ...beyond the rain....


66 Somewhere, over the rainbow


下载完成以后如果满意的话就采纳了吧,我搜集这些可是费了不少功夫的哦!最后弱弱的说一句,找那些台词还真不太容易,求采纳啊!

⑺ 绿野仙踪中英文翻译十句话

绿野仙踪好词好句英文



1、他们往前走着,路变得越来越崎岖、陡峭,在这西方乡野里,既没有农场,也没有房屋,土地也没耕种过。

They walked forward, the road becomes more and more rugged and steep. In the western countryside, neither farm, nor the housing, land has not been cultivated.

2、数十株老树横枝,三五间雕窗映日;疏檐篱院,鱼吹池面之波。后几层待月轩,逶迤伫月;武陵桃放,渔人何处识迷津。庚领梅开,词客此中寻好句。

Dozens of tree branches, 35 carved window yingri; Yan Lei Shu Institute, fish pond wave blowing. After a few months to layer Xuan, meandering in months; Wuling peach, where the fisherman's general maze. Geng Mei collar, the versifiers in search of a good sentence.

3、美丽的鲜花处处开放,羽毛奇特的鸟儿在树丛里婉转鸣唱。

Beautiful flowers everywhere, strange bird feathers in the bushes melodious singing.

4、她穿着一件白色外衣,许多褶边从双肩上挂下来,衣服上点缀着许多小星星,像钻石似的在阳光里闪烁。

She was wearing a white coat, many ruffles hanging off the shoulders, clothes dotted with many small stars, like diamonds in the sun flashing.

5、面皮黑而瘦,身材小而秀;鼻孔掀而露,耳轮大而厚;两眉短而制,双眼圆而溜;口唇红而肉,牙齿疏而透;手脚轻而骤,气色仁而寿。

Skinned black and thin, the figure is small and show; nostril lift and dew, helix thick; the two eyebrows short of, round eyes and slip; red lips and meat, teeth sparse through; light hands and feet and flash, the complexion of benevolence and longevity.

6、房间中央有一个小巧的喷泉,把一股股绿色大理石雕花水盆里。

There is a small fountain in the middle of the room, the strands of green marble carved in the basin.

7、他穿着华丽的粉色丝绸和紫色天鹅绒的衣服。

He was dressed in gorgeous pink silk and purple velvet.

8、你所需要的是在于你自己信任自己。当遇见危险的时候,没有一种生物是不害怕的。真正的胆量,是当你在害怕的时候,仍旧面对着危险,那种胆量,你是并不缺少的。

All you need to do is trust yourself. There is no living creature that is not afraid when it is in danger. True courage is when you are afraid of it, still face the danger, the kind of courage, you are not the lack of.

9、满面浮油,也会谈忠论孝;一身横肉,惯能惹是招非。目露铜光,遇妇人便做秋波使用;口含钱臭,见寒士常将冷语却除。敬府趋州,硬占绅衿地步;畏强欺弱,假充光棍名头。屡发非分之财,常兔应得之祸。

A slick, also talks on filial piety loyalty; a hengrou, used to Reshizhaofei. Mesh copper exposed light, meets the woman do Akinami; with money will often see poor smelly, but in addition to cold. Jing Fu trend, hard for the gentry point; fear of bullying, a singles title. Repeat the disaster e to ill-gotten gains, often in rabbits.

10、下午,火辣辣的太阳晒在他们的脸上,没有树木为他们遮荫,天还没黑,多萝西、托托和狮子就感到累了,躺在草地上睡着了,樵夫和稻草人守护着他们。

In the afternoon, the hot sun sun on their faces, no trees for shade to them, still black, Dorothy and Toto and the lion felt tired, lying on the grass and fell asleep, the Woodman and the scarecrow to guard them.

11、我想你要一颗心是错误的。那东西使得很多的人不快乐。只要你明白了这一点,那么,没有一颗心正是你的运气。

I want you to have a heart that is wrong. That makes a lot of people unhappy. As long as you understand this, then there is no heart is your luck.

12、不过,命运常常和人们开一些意想不到的玩笑。

However, the fate of people and people often open some unexpected joke.

13、天下真是无奇不有,“看来世界真是奇妙,无论谁都缺这少那,不可能是十全十美啊!”胆小狮无限感叹地说。

The world is really "Nothing is too strange. is really wonderful, it seems the world, no matter who are short of it, may not be perfect in every respect!" The cowardly lion said in an infinite sigh.

14、从树林中出来,见西面是高岭,忙上山头,不但不见百花山,连来的道也不见了,那里还顾访老道人。再一望,见西北有一条白线,高高下下,象条道路,于是直望那条道路走去。

From the woods, see the west is kaolinite, busy on the hilltop, not only see in Baihua Mountain, even to the road also does not see the, where still attend to visit the old priest. Look again, the Northwest has a white line, next high, like a road, then the road go straight at.

15、她的碗柜里有一顶金帽子,四周镶着钻石和宝玉只见许多翅膀如潮水般奔涌,又听见许多吵闹声、大笑声。

Her cupboard has a gold hat around trimmed with diamonds and rubies saw many wings like tide surges, I heard a lot of noise, laughter.

16、非同地震,不是山崩。黑雾迷空,大海蛟龙速避;金光遍地,深山虎豹潜逃;岛洞妖魔心惊胆碎,幽冥鬼怪魄散魂离。自古雷火天降下。于今烟雾掌中飞。

The earthquake, not landslides. Black fog fan air, sea dragon speed obstacle; throughout the land of golden light, mountain tiger fled; broken Island hole demon scared bile, ghost ghost soul scattered soul away. Since ancient times, thunder down Huotian. This hand smoke fly.

17、他看见了一位美丽的夫人,她身穿一件绿色薄纱衫,飘逸的长发上戴一顶宝石王冠。

He saw a beautiful lady, she was wearing a green chiffon shirt, wearing a crown jewel elegant long hair.

18、不远处有一条小溪,在绿色的河岸间奔淌、闪烁,发出喃喃私语,对一个长期生活在干燥、灰色草原上的小女孩来说,这声音是那样的令人愉快。

Not far from there is a stream, between the Green River Ben ice, flashing, murmured whisper, to a long life in the dry, gray Prairie Girl. The sound is so pleasant.

19、一个人在修补了以后,就永远不这样美丽了。

After a man was repaired, he would never be so beautiful.

20、于冰到了九岁上,方与他请个先生姓王,名献述,字岩耕,江宁上亢县人,因会试不中,羁留在京。此人极有学问,被本城史监生表叔胡举贤慕名请来,与史监生做西宾,教读子侄,年出修仪八十两。

In ice to nine years old, and he please a student surnamed Wang, name the offer, the word rock tillage, Jiangning Kang County, not for the try, detention in Beijing. That person is extremely knowledgeable, is invited to the history of the city of halophytic uncle Hu Juxian attracted with history Jiansheng do tutor, taught to read and nephews, year instrument repair eighty-two.

21、铁樵夫越是小心,越是会碰到麻烦的。

Iron Woodman more careful, more will be in trouble.

22、不多一会儿,她轻快地走上了通往翡翠城的道路,她的银鞋踩在坚硬的黄砖路上,发出欢快、清脆的声响。

Not much for a while, she walked on the road leading to the Emerald City, her silver shoes on the hard yellow brick road, issued a cheerful, crisp sound.

23、多萝茜说着,急忙翻身下来,戴上那顶魔帽,然后左脚着地,像金鸡独立似的站着,口中念起了咒语

Dorothy said, hurriedly turning down, put on the top of the magic hat and then left with, like standing on one leg standing, mouth spells

24、除了大团大团猩红的**花外,还有许多黄、白、蓝、紫色的华山,艳丽的色彩几乎使多萝西目眩。

In addition to the masses of scarlet poppies and many yellow, white, blue, purple mountain, gorgeous color almost Dorothy dazzled.

25、目运金光,口喷火焰;刚牙利爪似老猿而尾尖,嘴凹腮缩象苍狗而腿短,身躯肥大,吃人畜定八九十个;毛皮黄白,炼气血必一二千载;行妖作怪久膺天地之诛,变女装男难免雷火之厄。

Mesh luck Sinar Mas, mouth spray flame; just Hungarian claw like old ape and the tip of the tail, mouth concave cheeks shrink like solutions and short legs, body hypertrophy, man eating animal set a bajiu Shi; yellow and white fur, Lian Qi and blood will load 12000; monsters mischief long pseudo world punish, men and women to avoid thunder fire Ecuador.

26、这样看来,肉做的身体一定很不方便了,因为你必须睡觉,吃东西和喝水。但是不管怎么样,你有脑子,能够思想,解决许多烦恼的事,还是很值得的。

In this way, the body must be very inconvenient, because you have to sleep, eat and drink. But no matter what, you have a brain, to be able to think, to solve a lot of trouble, or it is worth it.

27、街道两旁坐落着一排排美丽的房子,都是用绿色的大理石建造的,到处闪烁的翡翠。

On both sides of the street is lined with rows of beautiful houses, built of green marble, and emerald green.

28、现在稻草人领导着翡翠城,虽然他不是一个魔术家,但是百姓都尊敬他。他们说:“因为在这整个的世界上,再没有其他的城市,是给一个塞满稻草的人所领导的。”就他们所知道的来说,这话是十分对的。

Now the scarecrow led the Emerald City, although he is not a magician, but the people respect him. They say: "because in this whole world, there is no other city, it is a man who is full of straw." As much as they know, this is quite right.

29、这时候,天空非常黑暗,风在她的四周可怕地怒吼着。但是多萝茜乘坐得十分舒服。在第一次稍微旋转以后,当那屋子剧烈地倾斜时,她似乎觉得自己被徐缓地摇荡着,像一个婴儿躺在一只摇篮里。

At this time, the sky was very dark, and the wind was howling all around her. But Dorothy ride very comfortable. In first rotated slightly later, when the tilted violently the house she seems to feel themselves to be slowly sway like a baby lying in a cradle.

30、当铁皮人走路的时候,他觉得他的心在胸腔的四周,发出辘辘的声音来;并且他告诉多萝茜,他已经发现,这颗心和他在肉身的时候所有的一颗心相比较,是更加善良,而且更加慈爱的了。

When the tin man to walk, he felt his heart around the chest, a rumbling sound; and he told Dorothy he has found, the heart and his in the flesh all heart compared is more kind, and more loving.

31、毗卢帽半新半旧,纱偏衫不长不短。面如馒首,大亏肥肉之功;肚似西瓜,深得鲁酒之力。顶圆项短,宛然弥勒佛子孙;性忍心贪,实是柳盗跖哥弟。

Birobong cap half new yarn partial T-shirt is not long nor short. Such as steamed bun, burned the fat of belly; like watermelon, deep wine of andrew. Top circle short, like Maitreya Buddha of the sun; to corruption, is the younger brother of liu.

32、接着大门慢慢地打开了,他们鱼贯而入,发现来到一拱顶房间,房间四壁镶嵌着无数翡翠,闪闪发光。

Then the door slowly opened, they filed into the room found to the vault room, room walls inlaid with countless jade, sparkling.

33、身在空门心在凡,也知打坐不参禅;婴儿未产胎犹浅,姹女逢媒月始圆。搅乱阴阳通气海,调和水火润丹田;大龙铅虎初降后,须俟恩纶上九天。

In the empty heart in where, also don't know Zen meditation; the baby did not proce fetal and shallow, girls every month media circle. By sea of yin and Yang ventilation, reconcile the fire dragon tiger Run Dantian; lead the early fall, it shall be well Lun nine days.

⑻ 一部英文电影的经典英文台词,二十句以上。

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

⑼ 美国大片的经典台词

美国电影经典台词:

1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
“坦白地说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”
《乱世佳人》
—— 乱世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)
演员:克拉克.盖博(饰瑞特.巴特勒)
影片结尾,瑞特决意离开,斯嘉丽苦苦哀求:“你要是走了,我该去哪里?我该怎么办?”瑞特冷冷地扔下这句话扬长而去。
当年本片制片人由于这句粗话而被罚款5000美元。而现在,一部电影中如果没有damn, shit, fxxk等词汇,简直都不好意思说自己是好莱坞电影。
如果考虑货币贬值因素,本片是有史以来票房最高的影片,即便是《泰坦尼克》也无法与之相比。
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
“我会开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”
—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)

演员:马龙.白兰度(饰维托.唐.克莱昂)
影片开头,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望帮他成为一部电影的主演。教父非常自信地用这句话安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片后期迈克尔接管家族事务后,在处理拉斯维加斯赌场事务时也引用了父亲的这句话,表明他已成长为新一代教父。
3. You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。
—— 码头风云(On the Waterfront, 1954)
演员:马龙.白兰度(饰泰瑞)
哥哥劝说泰瑞向工会头目屈服,泰瑞愤怒地指责哥哥当初命令他在拳击比赛中放水,使他成为一个一事无成的小混混。
在《愤怒的公牛》中,罗伯特德尼罗饰演的退役拳手杰克拉莫塔对着镜子引用了这段台词。
4. Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
“托托,我感觉我们已经不在堪萨斯了。”
《绿野仙踪》
—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)
演员:朱迪.嘉兰(饰多萝西)
多萝西初到OZ国的第一句话。影片中在堪萨斯的画面都是黑白的,到OZ国之后转为彩色。
本片在影史上具有极其重要的地位,被美国电影协会评为十大幻想片第一位。
5. Here's looking at you, kid.
“这就看你的了,宝贝。”
《卡萨布兰卡》
—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演员:亨弗莱.鲍嘉(饰瑞克)
这是瑞克跟伊尔莎在一起时常说的一句话,在影片中出现了4次,分别是巴黎相识、车站离别、酒吧重聚、机场告别这4个重要时刻。这句台词并非出自原始剧本,而是拍摄间隙亨弗莱.鲍嘉教英格丽.褒曼打牌时常说的一句话。要打动女孩的芳心,这样一句情话是必不可少的,而且要经常对她说,这样才能让她记住你一辈子。
6. Go ahead, make my day.
“继续啊,让我高兴高兴。”
—— 拨云见日(Sudden Impact, 1983)
演员:克林特.伊斯特伍德(饰哈利.卡拉汉)
卡拉汉警官面对餐厅里劫持人质的歹徒,冷冰冰地说了这么一句话。结果歹徒慑于他的气势,乖乖的放下了手中的枪。
《拨云见日》是《警探哈利》系列的第四集。该系列的主角卡拉汉警官是一位行事乖张不受法律的条条框框约束的新派警察。
7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
“好了,德米尔先生,我已经准备好拍特写了。”
—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
演员:格洛丽亚.斯文森(饰诺玛.戴斯蒙德)
影片结尾,精神完全失常的诺玛枪杀年轻的情人之后,面对蜂拥而至的警察和记者,她以为自己又开始拍电影了。
值得一提的是,在这部以好莱坞为背景的影片中,几乎所有角色都与演员现实中的情况吻合。电影中男主角是个不得志的编剧,而演员威廉霍登当时是一位不得志的演员;女主角诺玛是过气女明星,她的仆人兼前夫是位导演,现实中他们正是一对有过合作的演员和导演;诺玛的老朋友德米勒,现实中就是一位着名导演,作品有第25届奥斯卡最佳影片《戏王之王》和着名的《十诫》;另外影片中跟诺玛一起打牌的老朋友也都是由当时好莱坞的着名人士客串的。
8. May the Force be with you.
星球大战,卢克
“愿原力与你同在。”
—— 星球大战(Star Wars, 1977)
演员:哈里森.福特(饰汉.索罗)
星球大战的标志性台词,出现在此后的每一部续集中。
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
“系好你们的安全带。这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。”
—— 彗星美人(All About Eve, 1950)
演员:贝蒂.戴维斯(饰玛戈)
玛戈是位性格直率脾气暴躁的女明星(贝蒂戴维斯的本色演出)。在一次聚会上,与会的嘉宾各怀心事,而心直口快的玛戈则毫无顾忌地说了出来。
10. You talking to me?
You talking to me?
“你在跟我说话?”
—— 出租车司机(Taxi Driver, 1976)
演员:罗伯特.德.尼罗(饰特拉维斯)
特拉维斯是一位越战退伍军人,渴望与周围的人沟通。影片中他对着镜子反复练习拔枪的动作,幻想自己是个大人物。
当时年仅15岁的朱迪.福斯特在本片中饰演一个雏妓。1981年她的一位疯狂影迷欣克利为了引起她的注意,模仿影片中的情节行刺了当时的总统里根。

11—20
11. What we've got here is failure to communicate.
“我们完全无法沟通。”
—— 铁窗喋血(Cool Hand Luke, 1967)
演员:Strother Martin(饰监狱长),保罗.纽曼(饰卢克)
卢克第一次逃跑被抓回来后,监狱长警告其他犯人不要逃跑,便以这句台词作为他的开场白。影片结尾卢克被包围时重复了这句台词。这句话现在仍经常用来表示对态度强硬的对手的拒绝,而且通常模仿影片中的监狱长以懒洋洋的南方口音说出。
12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
“我喜欢早晨汽油弹的味道。”
《现代启示录》
—— 现代启示录(Apocalypse Now, 1979)
演员:罗伯特.杜瓦尔(饰Kilgore中校)
中校下令用飞机投掷汽油弹烧掉森林,只是为了压制越共的火力让他冲浪。说这句话的时候,他正悠闲地坐在枪林弹雨的战场上。
13. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
“爱意味着永远不必说抱歉。”
—— 爱情故事(Love Story, 1970)
演员:Ali MacGraw(饰Jennifer Cavalleri),Ryan O'Neal(饰Oliver Barrett IV)
影片中男女主角先后都说过这句台词。这句台词后来被许多影视作品所引用。
14. The stuff that dreams are made of.
“用来制造梦想的材料。”
—— 马耳他之鹰(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)
演员:亨弗莱.鲍嘉(山姆.斯贝德)
山姆.斯贝德是一位私家侦探,受一位贵妇的委托寻找她失踪的妹妹。结果随着调查的深入,案件牵扯到了好几伙人对一件宝物(马耳他之鹰)的争夺,许多人为此丧命。影片结尾,一个警察问山姆马耳他之鹰是用什么材料制成的,山姆意味深长地用这句话作为回答。
15. E.T. phone home.
“E.T.打电话回家。”

—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)
演员(配音):Pat Welsh(E.T.)
这是E.T.学会的第一句话,也是E.T.复活后说的第一句话。20周年纪念版中,在E.T说出"E.T. phone home"的段落中,使用了计算机技术使得E.T.的嘴唇动作与台词相符。
16. They call me Mister Tibbs!
“他们叫我提布斯先生!”
—— 炎热的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)
演员:西德尼.波蒂埃(饰维吉尔.提布斯)
提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地执行公务的时候被当地警察误认为杀人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警长用轻蔑的语气讯问时,提波斯义正辞严地用这句话捍卫黑人的尊严。西德尼.波蒂埃后来还主演了本片的续集,标题就是这句台词。
西德尼.波蒂埃是第一位黑人奥斯卡影帝,他拍摄过许多反映种族歧视问题的影片。本片中他掌掴白人的镜头,以及在《猜猜谁来吃晚餐》中与白人女性接吻的镜头,都在当时引起了很大反响。
17. Rosebud.
“玫瑰花蕾。”
—— 公民凯恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)
公民凯恩
演员:奥森.威尔斯(饰查尔斯.福斯特.凯恩)
这是主角凯恩临终前的遗言,也是贯穿整部影片的线索。记者就是为了弄清楚这个词的含义而逐个采访凯恩身边的人,从而如同“剥洋葱”一般将凯恩的形象逐步呈现在观众面前。影片结尾为观众揭开了谜底,这个词原来是刻在凯恩儿时雪橇上的,凯恩临终前念念不忘的其实是儿时的天真。
影片中凯恩的原形是当时的报业大王赫斯特,而“Rosebud”据传是赫斯特对他情妇身上某一最隐私部位的昵称。
18. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
“成功了,妈妈!世界之巅!”
—— 白热杀机(White Heat, 1949)
演员:詹姆斯.卡格尼(饰亚瑟.科迪.贾瑞特)

科迪是一个心狠手辣胆大包天的黑帮头目,但他却对自己的母亲敬若神明。“to the top of the world”是母亲对他常说的一句话。影片结尾,科迪被警察团团包围,在走投无路的情况下,他高呼这句台词举枪引爆了脚下的油罐。
19. I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
“我彻底疯了,我再也不能忍受下去了。”
—— 电视台风云(Network, 1976)
演员:彼得.芬奇(饰霍华德.比尔)
比尔是电视台资深主持人,得知自己即将被解雇后,在直播节目中发泄不满。没想到观众反应出奇的好,于是电视台重新让他主持节目。比尔在节目中的标志性动作就是高呼这句台词,然后倒在地上装死。后来在一次影片的宣传活动中他因心脏病突发过世,使他成为第一位在死后获得奥斯卡奖的演员(另一位是希斯莱杰)。
20. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开端。”
—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演员:亨弗莱.鲍嘉(饰瑞克)
影片的最后一句台词。警长路易斯在瑞克的影响下决定不再当德国人的走狗。

21—30
21. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
“一个户籍调查员曾试图测试我。我把他的肝就着蚕豆和红葡萄酒吃了。”
莱克特博士,《沉默的羔羊》
——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)
演员:安东尼.霍普金斯(汉尼拔.莱克特)
汉尼拔以平静的口吻说出这句台词,令观众毛骨悚然。
本片是奥斯卡历史上仅有的3部获得“大满贯”(最佳影片,最佳导演,最佳编剧,最佳男女主角)的影片之一,而安东尼.霍普金斯也成为出场时间最短的奥斯卡影帝。
22. Bond. James Bond.
邦德
“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”
—— 诺博士(Dr. No, 1962)
演员:肖恩.康纳利(饰詹姆斯.邦德)
007的标志性台词。
23. There's no place like home.
“什么地方都不如家好。”
—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)
演员:朱迪.嘉兰(饰多萝西)
这是北方女巫送多萝西回家时念的咒语,之后昏迷中的多萝西喃喃地念着这句话睁开了眼睛。
24. I am big! It's the pictures that got small.
“我现在还是大明星!是默片没落了。”
《日落大道》
—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
演员:格洛丽亚.斯文森(饰诺玛.戴斯蒙德)
为躲避警察而闯进诺玛家里的失意编剧乔认出诺玛是以前的默片明星,诺玛反驳说她现在还是大明星,没落的是电影本身。这句台词将诺玛狂妄自大的性格表现得淋漓尽致。
25. Show me the money!
“拿钱给我看!”
—— 征服情海(Jerry Maguire, 1996)
演员:小库巴.古丁(饰罗德.泰德威尔)

被公司解雇的体育经纪人杰瑞.马圭尔拼命打电话试图留住自己的客户,啰嗦的橄榄球运动员罗德提出的条件是杰瑞必须“让他看到钱”。这句话后来变得非常流行,着名的电脑游戏《星际争霸》中加钱的秘籍就是这句台词。
26. Why don't you come up sometime and see me?
“你干嘛不常来看看我呢?”
—— 侬本多情(She Done Him Wrong, 1933)
演员:梅.威斯特(露夫人)
露夫人是一家夜总会的老板,生性风骚,喜欢周旋在许多情人之间。影片中当她看到年轻英俊的萨吉时便用这句台词跟他调情。这句台词还出现在她的其他一些电影中。
梅.威斯特(1893-1980)是上个世纪30年代美国着名的女演员、歌手和剧作家。她是好莱坞第一个性感女明星,以提倡性解放而着称,曾因为猥亵罪被判入狱十天。她也是美国第一个有关变性人的剧本的作者,同性恋角色第一次登上美国戏剧舞台也是在她的作品里。毫不夸张地说,她就是30年代的麦当娜。她的许多话,今天看来依然有点惊世骇俗。
本片上映半年后美国国家道德审查会就成立了,根据官方的说法,梅.威斯特和她的这部电影是该组织成立的主要原因之一。
27. I'm walking here! I'm walking here!
“我正在这走呢,我正在这走呢!”
—— 午夜牛郎(Midnight Cowboy, 1969)
达斯汀霍夫曼
演员:达斯丁.霍夫曼(饰"Ratso" Rizzo)
Ratso是个街头骗子,影片中有个镜头是他和另一位男主角乔一起过马路,差点被一辆计程车撞到。这个镜头据说是即兴发挥的,达斯丁.霍夫曼说他本来想说的是:“我们这里在拍电影。”结果说出来的却是现在这句着名的台词。
28. Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'
“弹吧,山姆。弹‘时光飞逝’。”
—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演员:英格丽.褒曼(饰伊尔莎)
伊尔莎和丈夫一起走进瑞克的酒吧,当她认出山姆后,便请他弹这首以前和瑞克在一起时经常听他弹奏的曲子。
29. You can't handle the truth!
“你担当不起真相!”
—— 好人寥寥(A Few Good Men, 1992)
演员:杰克.尼科尔森(饰内森.杰萨普上校)
律师丹尼尔(汤姆.克鲁斯饰)为两名涉嫌杀害战友的海军陆战队士兵辩护。在法庭上,丹尼尔要求上校说出真相,狂妄的上校冲着丹尼尔大喊:“你担当不起真相!”。
30. I want to be alone.
“我想一个人呆着。”
—— 大饭店(Grand Hotel, 1932)
演员:葛丽泰.嘉宝(饰格鲁辛斯卡娅)
演员格鲁辛斯卡娅由于观众反应平淡而心灰意冷,不愿意再去剧院。这句着名台词可以说是葛丽泰.嘉宝的个人宣言。她在年仅36岁事业如日中天时突然宣布息影,并一个人隐居在纽约的公寓中,与电视机为伴,不接受采访,也不接受任何人的求婚,独自一人终老。因此包括她的好友在内的很多人都怀疑她是同性恋。

31—40
31. After all, tomorrow is another day!
“毕竟,明天又是新的一天!”
费雯丽
—— 乱世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)
演员:费雯丽(饰斯嘉丽.奥哈拉)
被丈夫瑞特抛弃的斯嘉丽瘫倒在楼梯上伤心欲绝。但是一想到故乡塔拉,她的脸上又充满了希望。
32. Round up the usual suspects.
“围捕嫌犯。”
—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演员:克劳德.瑞恩斯(饰雷诺警长)
影片结尾,瑞克枪杀德国军官后束手待毙。面对闻讯赶来的部下,雷诺警长出人意料地命令他们搜捕嫌犯,放过了瑞克。
33. I'll have what she's having.
“给我来份和她一样的。”
—— 当哈利遇到莎莉(When Harry Met Sally, 1989)
演员:埃斯特尔.瑞纳(饰餐厅顾客)
梅格.瑞恩饰演的女主角莎莉和男主角哈利一起在餐厅用餐。两人谈起性爱话题,为了反驳哈利,莎莉在餐厅里当众开始假装性高潮。旁边一桌上的女顾客见状立即叫来侍者:“给我来份和她一样的。”顺便一提,这位女顾客的扮演者是导演的母亲。
34. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.
“你知道怎么吹口哨,是吗,斯蒂夫?只要把嘴唇闭上然后吹气就行了。”
—— 逃亡(To Have and Have Not, 1944)
演员:劳伦.巴考尔(饰玛丽.布朗宁)
这句台词是女主角劳伦.巴考对亨弗莱.鲍嘉说的。两人在影片摄制过程中坠入爱河,后来成为夫妻。后来在亨弗莱.鲍嘉的葬礼上,劳伦.巴考在他的棺材里放了一只口哨,以纪念两人在本片中的相识。
按照原始剧本,劳伦.巴考的戏份并不多,女主角其实应该是扮演自由法国组织成员的Dolores Moran。借助与亨弗莱.鲍嘉的恋情,剧组增加了劳伦.巴考的戏份,把她提升为女主角。Moran与本片导演霍华德.霍克之间也有绯闻,从第一女主角降格为女配角对她来说这真是件很郁闷的事。不过如果按照原着进行拍摄的话,剧情与卡萨布兰卡就太过雷同了。本片的两位编剧(欧内斯特.海明威和威廉.福克纳)都是诺贝尔文学奖获得者,导演在拍摄时居然对剧本大肆窜改,不知两人作何感想。
35. You're gonna need a bigger boat.
“你需要一艘更大的船。”
《大白鲨》
—— 大白鲨(Jaws, 1975)
演员:罗伊.施耐德(饰布罗迪警长)
站在甲板上的警长看到大白鲨,吓得退回船舱,对同伴说:“你需要一艘更大的船。”
36. Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
“警徽?我们没有警徽!我们不需要警徽!我用不着给你看什么臭警徽!”
—— 碧血金砂(The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948)
演员:阿方索.贝多亚(饰墨西哥匪首)
三个淘金者在深山里遭遇了一群墨西哥匪徒,匪首想冒充墨西哥警察,亨弗莱.鲍嘉饰演的弗瑞德要求他出示警徽,于是对方恼羞成怒。
37. I'll be back.
“我会回来的。”
I'll be back
—— 终结者(The Terminator, 1984)
演员:阿诺德.施瓦辛格(饰T800)
这句台词出现在T800被拒绝进入警察局时,随后他开着卡车冲进了警局。这也是州长的标志性台词,在他后来的许多影片中都曾出现过,包括《独闯龙潭》、《全面回忆》、《第六日》、《终结者2》等。
38. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
“今天,我认为自己是地球表面最幸运的人。”
—— 扬基的骄傲(The Pride of the Yankees, 1942)
演员:加里.库柏(饰鲁.盖瑞)
本片是纽约洋基队传奇巨星鲁.盖瑞的传记片,这句台词出自他退役前在洋基体育场的着名演讲。鲁.盖瑞曾连续参加2130场比赛,并创造过单场4次全垒打的记录。1939年,年仅37岁的他死于以他名字命名的鲁盖瑞氏症。本片在他死后17个月上映,影片中许多演员是当时洋基队的现役球员,包括着名的贝比.鲁斯。
39. If you build it, he will come.
“你建好了,他就会来。”
—— 梦幻之地(Field of Dreams, 1989)
演员:瑞.利奥塔(饰“光脚”乔.杰克逊)
主角瑞(凯文.科斯特纳饰)的父亲是个棒球运动员,瑞少年时便与父亲失和。成年后的瑞带着老婆孩子到乡下经营农场。有一天他在麦田里听到有个神秘的声音说“你建成了他就会来。”于是他不顾别人的反对,决定在自己的玉米田里建造一个棒球场。后来他的偶像“光脚乔”带许多着名球员过来打球,还让他见到了自己的父亲,两人多年的心结得以解开。
40. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
“妈妈总是说,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

—— 阿甘正传(Forrest Gump, 1994)
演员:汤姆.汉克斯(弗瑞斯特.甘)
未来是不确定的,永远不要放弃对生活的希望。

⑽ 英语电影台词佳句

1.英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。

把你的心交给我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。

埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。

因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

2.英语电影经典对白单词句子

楼上的那句蛮经典的最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。

上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”《终结者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)。

3.3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。

8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。

10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。

4.给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄

只找了7部

1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西

2.Titanic

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

3.The lion king

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4 dead poet society

Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。

5.Jane Eyre

I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

6.The Shaw shank Redemption

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!

我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。

7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^

You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有梦想,就要守护它

People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

5.英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词

All life a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气. Titanic里的。

Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 乱世佳人 里的

Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --罗马假日

"There's no place like home." --绿野仙踪

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡萨布兰卡

It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使

The end,is only the beginning. --美梦成真

A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 说得好对!

Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --爱情故事

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最爱的小说

You make me want to be a better man! ---尽善尽美

Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜欢的电影之一

6.英语电影经典对白单词句子

楼上的那句蛮经典的

最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.

Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

《终结者》I'll be back.

《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。

《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.

还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

7.英语电影名言

律政俏佳人中毕业典礼上的一段话:

At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.

在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。

8.一部英文电影的好词好句

我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。

给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 25.run,Forrest,run。

(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)

这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。

9.在电影中摘抄十句经典台词

《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

《黑天鹅》----

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.

完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

《阿甘正传》----

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

《死亡诗社》----

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.

希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《怦然心动》----

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

《当幸福来敲门》----

That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。

也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~