① 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
拓展資料:
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
② 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。
——《泰坦尼克號》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相隨。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正傳》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承諾的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇跡每天都會發生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
——《速度與激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想釣大魚,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有時你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。
③ 英語電影經典台詞
Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓 1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄 3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。 Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles. 4.俗語說, 過去的,已經過去了 未來的,還未可知 現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈 那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物) There is a saying, Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift) 5.世間無巧合 There are no accidents. 阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過) 肖申克的救贖 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
④ 2015英語電影唯美台詞
my name is
Barry Allen.I am the fastest man alive.when I was a child.I saw my mother killed
by something impossible.my father went to prison for her murder.then an accident
made me the impossible.To the outside world,I』m an ordinary forensic
scienstist.but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like
me.and one day,I『ll find who killed my mother. and get justice for my father.I
am the flash.
⑤ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
⑥ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑦ 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝
經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
⑧ 英語電影經典台詞都有哪些
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正傳)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(獅子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(亂世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本來就全靠運氣。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克號)
⑨ 英文電影台詞精選16句
加勒比海盜:
1. I』m terribly sorry. I didn』t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我實在很抱歉。我並不知道。如果我見到一個市民我會馬上通告你們的。 2. Clearly you』ve never been to Singapore.你肯定沒去過新加坡。 3. But you have heard of me.但你聽說過我。 4.Gentlemen,milady,you'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow. 先生們,女士,你們將永遠記住這一天,因為你們差點兒就抓住了傑克.斯派洛船長。 5. Expect, once again, you』re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次擋住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你現在沒有武器了。 6. Come on doggy. It』s just you and me now. 過來乖狗狗。現在只有我們兩個了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.過來,你這個骯臟的,黏糊糊的,生滿疥癬的雜種狗。Don』t do that! No! No! I didn』t mean it! I didn』t.不要這樣!不!不要!我並不是那個意思!我不是! 7. Human hair from my back.我身後的體毛。 8. The girl』s blood didn』t work.那女孩的血沒用。 9. A distant cousin from my aunt』s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑媽的外甥的遠房表弟。聲音不錯,不過是個太監。 10. Welcome to Caribbean!歡迎來到加勒比! 11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一個婚禮!噢,我喜歡婚禮! 12. (Jack: Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That』s the one! Parley!就是這個!談判! 13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那麼現在怎樣?傑克.斯派洛?我們兩個不死的怪物就這么漫長地打下去直到世界末日才分出勝負?)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。 14. Now,bring me that horizen.Hmm,hm...And really bad eggs.Drink up! My hearties!現在,讓我看看地平線,嗯嗯....還有真正的壞蛋。乾杯!我的水手們! 15. One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness.一件善舉並不能補償一個人作惡一世犯下的罪行。 16. Even a good decision,if made for the wrong reasons,can be a wrong decision.一個好的決定,如果做決定的原因是錯誤的也可能變成一個錯誤的決定。
⑩ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate』em,th
enyougetusedto』em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon』twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I』,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here』swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.』tmadeoutofstoneThatthere』sa---there』sa---there』ssomethinginsidethat』syours,thattheycan』ttouch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
AndyDufresne:That』sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan』ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe』.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:』tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,』regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。