當前位置:首頁 » 外國影視 » 英語手抄報介紹外國電影
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英語手抄報介紹外國電影

發布時間: 2022-06-27 16:47:07

㈠ 用英文介紹自己喜歡的一部電影手抄報

一、手抄報大題目《電影快車》

A big problem ", hand written film express"

1、由打賭而發明的電影放影機

By 1, and the invention of the movie projector bet

如今,電影作為一種大眾娛樂方式,已經融入我們的生活當中。但是,你是否知道當初電影的發明是為了裁判一次打賭?也許,我們要感謝那次打賭,感謝它給我們帶來的電影。 1872年的一天,在美國加利福尼亞州一個酒店裡,斯坦福與科恩發生了激烈的爭執:馬奔跑時蹄子是否都著地?斯坦福認為奔跑的馬在躍起的瞬間四蹄是騰空的;科恩卻認為,馬奔跑時始終有一蹄著地。爭執的結果誰也說服不了誰,於是就採取了美國人慣用的方式打賭來解決。他們請來一位馴馬好手來做裁決,然而,這位裁判員也難以斷定誰是誰非。這很正常,因為單憑人的眼睛確實難以看清快速奔跑的馬蹄是如何運動的。 裁判的好友———英國攝影師麥布里奇知道了這件事後,表示可由他來試一試。他在跑道的一邊安置了24架照相機,排成一行,相機鏡頭都對准跑道;在跑道的另一邊,他打了24個木樁,每根木樁上都繫上一根細繩,這些細繩橫穿跑道,分別繫到對面每架照相機的快門上。

Now, as a form of mass entertainment, film has been integrated into our lives. But, did you know that the invention of the film is to judge a bet? Perhaps, we want to thank the bet, thank you for the movie we brought. One day 1872. In California, a hotel, Stanford and Cohen happened a heated argument: hoof is a horse running? Stanford says running horse in the leap moment hooves is vacated; Cohen thinks, horse running always have a hoof. The outcome of the dispute can not convince anyone, so he took a bet on the way Americans used to settle. They hired a horse players to make a decision, however, the referee also cannot decide which is right and which is wrong. This is normal, because the person's eyes do not see the fast running of the horseshoe is how to exercise. The friends -- British photographer Mai Buri knew about the matter, said by him to try. He placed the on the side of the runway 24 camera, in a row, the camera lens are aligned with the runway. On the other side of the runway, he played 24 wood piles, each timber are tie a piece of string, the string across the track, respectively, the Department of to the opposite each camera shutter.

一切准備就緒後,麥布里奇牽來了一匹漂亮的駿馬,讓它從跑道一端飛奔到另一端。當跑馬經過這一區域時,依次把24根引線絆斷,24架照相機的快門也就依次被拉動而拍下了24張照片。麥布里奇把這些照片按先後順序剪接起來。每相鄰的兩張照片動作差別很小,它們組成了一條連貫的照片帶。裁判根據這組照片,終於看出馬在奔跑時總有一蹄著地,不會四蹄騰空,從而判定科恩贏了。 按理說,故事到此就應結束了,但這場打賭及其判定的奇特方法卻引起了人們很大的興趣。麥布里奇一次又一次地向人們出示那條錄有奔馬形象的照片帶。一次,有人無意識地快速牽動那條照片帶,結果眼前出現了一幕奇異的景象:各張照片中那些靜止的馬疊成一匹運動的馬,它竟然「活」起來了!

After everything is ready, Mai Buri brought a beautiful horse, let it run from one end to the other end of the runway. When the horse racing through this area, in turn, the 24 lead to break down, the 24 camera shutter is pulled and took 24 photos. Bridge put the photos in sequence. Each of these two images is very small, and they form a coherent picture of each. Referee according to this group of photos, finally see the horse in the run there is always a hoof on the ground, not Siti vacant to determine Cohen won. Could said story here may be over, but the bet and the judgement of the strange way has caused people's great interest. Mai Buri once again to show people that recorded horse photo image. Once, someone unconscious quickly affect the photo belt appeared in front of the a singular sight: the picture in the stationary horse folded into a sport horse horse, it unexpectedly "live" up!

生物學家馬萊從這里得到啟迪。他試圖用照片來研究動物的動作形態。當然,首先得解決連續攝影的方法問題,因為麥布里奇的那種攝影方式太麻煩了,不夠實用。馬萊是個聰明人,經過幾年的不懈努力後,終於在1888年製造出一種輕便的「固定底片連續攝影機」,這就是現代攝影機的鼻祖了。從此之後,許多發明家將眼光投向了電影攝影機的研製上。1895年12月28日,法國人盧米埃爾兄弟在巴黎的「大咖啡館」第一次用自己發明的放映攝影兼用機放映了《火車到站》影片,標志電影的正式誕生。

Biologist Marlay get inspiration from here. He tried to use pictures to study the animal's movement. Of course, first of all have to solve the problem of continuous photography, because the way Bridge's photography is too cumbersome, not practical. Malai is a wise man, after several years of unremitting efforts, finally in 1888 to proce a light "fixed film for the camera", which is the ancestor of modern cameras. From then on, many inventors are looking at the development of the movie camera. On December 28, 1895, French Lumiere brothers in Paris "Coffee Museum" for the first time with his invention of the projection photography al-purpose machine show the "train" in the movie, the film marks the formally birth.

當然,19世紀末電影的誕生從根本上說是科學技術與藝術相結合的綜合產物,在電影誕生之前,許多發明家已經為電影的誕生做過艱苦的工作和基礎性的貢獻。除上面所提到的科學發明家外,還有許多,如美國的大發明家愛迪生等。而斯坦福與科恩的打賭事件如同使這些科學技術糅合在一起發生巨變的催化劑,迅速導致了電影綜合技術的出現和產生,使電影這門偉大的藝術叩響了20世紀的大門。

, of course, the birth of film in the end of the 19th century fundamentally said is the comprehensive result of the combination of science and technology and art, before the birth of the film, many inventors have the birth of the film made a contribution of hard work and basic. In addition to the above mentioned scientific inventor, there are many, such as the United States of America's great inventor, Edison, et al. And Stanford and Cohen's gambling events as make the blend of scientific technology in along with the change of catalyst, quickly led to film and proce, movie the great art of knocking the door of the 20th century.


㈡ 求英語手抄報介紹英語電影的

提供一部英語電影 忠犬八公的故事 Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009) 資料壓縮包,見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。下載附件後,解壓,就是影片的英文介紹、英文影評、英文台詞文本文件。

手抄報的製作也比較簡單,按照下面的圖片手繪一個小海報,把上面的素材組織剪輯一下抄寫上去,就完成了。

㈢ 英文電影手抄報五句話

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
人可以被毀滅但是不能被打敗


But,then,nothing is easy.
不過話得說回來,沒有一樁事是容易的.


《肖申克的救贖》:

  1. A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
    強者自救,聖者渡人

  2. Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
    忙著活,或等著死。

  3. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
    希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

  4. 「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
    有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!



㈣ 英語手抄報關於電影的!怎麼寫和畫!

當然想找有關電影的資料,可以寫些如中國電影史,電影的簡介,或最新的電影,可以畫電影的海報,或電影明星啊!

㈤ 一份電影介紹手抄報(英語)

The Farmer, His Horse, and His son
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself.
He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. Father
and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired.
They met two men on the road who said, "Why are you walking, farmer? You have
a horse, It's a long way to market(市場). "The farmer know that this was true,
so he rode on the horse, while his son walked.
Then they met two old women, "What are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you
see how tired boy is?" So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.\$
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, "Why are you walking, farmer?
Get up, It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today," So the farmer got
up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, "Why aren't you walking?" she
asked, "It isn't far to the market. Give your poor horse a rest."
So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot
please all the people all the time.

㈥ 哈利波特與密室內容簡介 英文手抄報

SeHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets begins as Harry spends a miserable summer with his only remaining family, theDursleys. During a dinner party given by Harry's aunt and uncle, Dobby, a house-elf pops into Harry's bedroom, warning Harry not to return to Hogwarts, telling him terrible things will happen if he does. Harry disregards the warning. Dobby wreaks havoc in the kitchen, infuriating the Dursleys, who angrily imprison Harry. Harry is rescued by his friend Ron Weasley and brothers Fred and George in their flying car, spending the summer at the Weasley home. Harry accidentally ends up in Diagon Alley in dark-arts Knockturn Alley. Fortunately, Hagrid (who is buying flesh-eating slug repellent) guides him safely to Diagon Alley to shop for school supplies.
In the company of the Weasleys, Harry encounters famous Gilderoy Lockhart, who informs everyone that he's the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and demands to be in a photo shoot with Harry, immediately publicizing himself with him in order to increase his own fame. Soon after, the Weasleys depart with Harry to go to the train station. When Harry and Ron get to the train station, they inexplicably can't get through the secret entrance to Platform 9 ¾, so they decide to fly the Weasley's car to Hogwarts instead.
The next day, Molly Weasley sends a Howler to Ron, threatening to bring him home if he puts a toe out of line. Lockhart is an incompetent teacher, more concerned with personal accomplishment than teaching. On Halloween, the school caretaker's cat, Mrs. Norris, is petrified. On a wall "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir beware" is found scrawled in blood. Harry, Ron and Hermione Granger discover that one of Hogwarts' founders, Salazar Slytherin, secretly built the Chamber of Secrets, which is rumoured to contain a monster only Slytherin's heir can have under direct control.
In the novel, Dumbledore owns a pet bird known as a phoenix a famous mythological fire bird. In the novel, the tears of the bird contain healing properties.
Suspecting that Draco is the heir of Slytherin, the trio make Polyjuice Potion, a brew which allows them, for a period of time, to look like someone else, but making of the potion will take a month. While playing Quidditch, Harry is pursued by a rogue Bludger, which causes Harry's arm to be broken, but he still catches the snitch. Lockhart volunteers to heal the broken bones, but removes them instead. That night, as Harry lies mending in his hospital bed, Dobby appears and admits responsibility for the platform incident and the rogue Bludger, and begs Harry to leave Hogwarts, sensing that he is in a grave danger and likely will die if he doesn't comply with him.
Soon after, a first year student, Colin Creevey, is attacked and petrified. During the first meeting of Lockhart's new eling club, Harry els with Draco, who casts a spell in form of a snake. As the snake tries to attack a student, Harry unwittingly speaks Parseltongue which stops a snake from attacking a student. Harry's ability frightens everyone because Salazar Slytherin was also able to speak Parseltongue, and his heir would also have this ability, causing everybody in the school to think that Harry is actually Slytherin's heir.
Harry comes under further suspicion when he stumbles upon the petrified bodies of Justin Finch-Fletchley (the student who was almost attacked by the snake), and Nearly Headless Nick. At Christmas, Harry and Ron use the finished Polyjuice Potion to disguise themselves as Draco's mb friends Crabbe and Goyle. Harry and Ron discover that Draco is not the heir of Slytherin, and that the Chamber was opened fifty years before. After a few quiet months, Harry finds a diary in a flooded bathroom. He writes in the diary, which responds in writing, showing Tom Riddle, a boy who 50 years before accused Hagrid, Hogwarts gatekeeper, of opening the Chamber of Secrets. Some time later, Harry's room is ransacked and the diary is taken. Hermione and a Ravenclaw girl, Penelope Clearwater, are petrified as well. Harry and Ron intend to question Hagrid, but before they can, he is accused of opening the Chamber of Secrets again, and is sentenced to Azkaban prison. Before Hagrid is led away, he secretly instructs the boys to "follow the spiders" into the Forbidden Forest. There they encounter Aragog who tells them the monster who killed the girl 50 years before was not a spider, that the girl's body was found in a bathroom, and that Hagrid is innocent. The boys escape a colony of giant spiders, who are instructed by Aragog to eat them, and realise that Moaning Myrtle, the ghost who haunts the bathroom where they made the Polyjuice Potion, must have been the girl Aragog is referring to.
The novel reveals that the "monster" in the Chamber of Secrets is the legendary reptile known as the Basilisk.
The trio discovers the entrance to the Chamber in Myrtle's bathroom, where Harry opens the chamber by speaking Parseltongue. Lockhart, brought along by the boys when caught trying to run away from Hogwarts, steals Ron's wand, and attempts a memory charm on them, revealing that he is actually a fraud and he fabricated the stories of other wizards, and that he erased their memories after hearing the stories and making them his own, and admits that the memory charm is the only one which he can do right. As he prepares to erase their memories, Ron's broken wand deflects the spell back at Lockhart, knocking him down and erasing all of his memory. Harry is forced to go on alone after a cave-in caused by Lockhart. Inside the chamber, Harry findsGinny's unconscious body, as well as the almost-physical form of Riddle. Riddle forced Ginny to enter the Chamber, and by possessing her soul, began to take physical form. Riddle reveals that Tom Marvolo Riddle is an anagram for I am Lord Voldemort. Just when it seems Harry will be killed by the Basilisk, Fawkes, Dumbledore's pet phoenix, appears and blinds the Basilisk. Fawkes carries the school Sorting Hat, from which Harry draws a sword and kills the Basilisk, but one of its fangs pierces Harry's arm. Harry is saved by Fawkes, as phoenix tears have immense healing powers. Harry then stabs the diary with a Basilisk fang, defeating Riddle and saving Ginny. The two then return with Ron and Lockhart to the school, where Ginny is reunited with her parents, and Harry and Ron are commended by Dumbledore. In the aftermath, Harry accuses school governor Lucius Malfoy (Draco's father) of putting the journal in Ginny's cauldron and later tricks him into freeing Dobby.
查看全部3個回答
全新版魔幻手游,新版陣容上線,10倍爆率,不氪金也玩的爽!

00:31
暗黑魔神
廣告
相關問題全部
哈利波特與密室內容簡介 英文
轉眼間,哈利在霍格沃茨魔法學校第一年的學習順利結束了,對於哈利而言,離開這個剛剛熟悉的魔法世界,回到女貞路的德斯禮家去,簡直是件最痛苦的事情,他不得不去忍受一個暑假他刻薄的佩妮姨媽和蠻橫的弗農姨夫喋喋不休的嘮叨和監管。 也許是出於對哈利魔法的忌憚,整個暑假都快過去了,德斯禮一家除了不允許哈利做他的魔法作業外,幾乎沒有太為難他。但是哈利還是覺得很苦惱,因為他在霍格沃茨最好的兩個朋友——赫敏和羅恩似乎已經把他忘記了,三個好朋友說好要在暑假寫信保持聯系,哈利不停地給兩個朋友寫信,但是直到現在,他卻還沒有接到一封回信。 就在假期馬上要結束的時候,一個名叫多比的小精靈突然出現在哈利的卧室中,它警告哈利,回到霍格沃茨將會有可怕的事情降臨,哈利會有生命危險!為了保全哈利的性命,多比截留了所有赫敏和羅恩給哈利的回信——它以為這樣哈利就會出於對朋友的失望而不再返回霍格沃茨上學,可是哈利堅持要回到霍格沃茨去,為了阻止哈利,多比在甚至違軌在麻瓜世界使用了魔法大鬧德斯禮一家,結果哈利耽誤了返回霍格沃茨的專列,就在他心急如焚的時候,好朋友羅恩駕著一輛施了魔法的飛車來救駕了,費盡周折,他們終於得以在新學期開學典禮上趕回學校。 而此時,哈利上個學期擊潰伏地魔的英雄行為已經在霍格沃茨和整個魔法世界廣為傳播,哈利突然成為了眾人矚目的中心,有個風吹草動,他就可能成為人們議論的話題,偏偏新上任的黑魔法防禦課教授洛哈特(肯尼斯.布拉納)也是個愛出風頭的人物,尤其喜歡明裡暗裡地刁難一下哈利,然後把自己標榜成為霍格沃茨真正的大英雄。 果然和精靈多比預言的一樣,新學期開始沒多久,霍格沃茨就頻頻出現恐怖神秘的事件——幾個落單的學生和守門人的貓受到某種可怕的力量的攻擊而石化,而哈利的耳邊,也時常有一個幽靈般聲音響起,告訴他:霍格沃茨的密室之門被打開,邪惡力量的後嗣將會對學校里的泥巴種(即父母不是巫師的學生)進行報復…… 一時間霍格沃茨人心惶惶,由於能聽得懂蛇的語言,哈利被懷疑是那個傳說中邪惡力量的後嗣,圍在身邊的朋友們也紛紛開始置疑哈利,只有赫敏和羅恩,始終對哈利寄予著百分之百的信任,然後當有一天,赫敏也被遭到了神秘力量的攻擊,一向熱衷於自吹自擂的洛哈特教授顯出懦夫的本性,臨陣退縮,只有羅恩堅定地和哈利站在一起對抗著邪惡力量,哈利知道,為了保護他熱愛的霍格沃茨學校,為了拯救和他生死與共的好朋友,也為了洗清加在自己頭上的種種懷疑,他必須有所行動了,可是,他面對的敵人究竟是誰?他隱藏在哪裡?他的目的又是什麼?哈利陷入一團迷霧中…… 完成霍格華茲魔法校第一年課程的哈利波特返回水蠟街渡過暑假。12歲生日那天,小精靈多比突然出現,警告他:因黑暗勢力存在,一旦返回魔法校就會受傷。新學年開始,校內接二連三發生意外,學生相繼被石化,牆上被塗抹「密室已經打開。傳人的仇敵們,當心了。」字跡。最後,哈利能否面對學校的邪惡勢力?被石化的妙麗能否康復?神秘的日記是什麼?消失的密室怎樣打開? 哈利波特才剛要展開他在魔法世界中第二年的驚奇旅程,就碰上了飛車,毆人樹渾拼柳和來自神秘家庭小精靈多比的警告。這一年在霍格華茲魔法學校,不僅有會說話的蜘蛛和會尖聲大叫的咆哮信,同時哈利也因為具備與蛇類說話的〔爬說嘴〕能力而遭到所有人的質疑。從決斗社到驚險的搏格,哈利波特在霍格華茲充滿刺激與危險的第二年,終於在牆上出現〔密室已經打開〕鮮血字跡後正式展開。 騎著掃帚橫掃世界的小巫師的第二個故事隆重登場,它講述了波特和赫敏們在學校里遇到的一段神秘,詭異,甚至有點恐怖的經歷,那些五彩繽紛、奇妙豐富的想像繼續在大銀幕上全面開花,比如鬼魂們要開鬼日晚會、半透明狀的冤魂——哭泣的桃金娘、龐然大物一般的巨型蜘蛛、伏地魔的陰魂不散的日記本、能讓人在瞬間變成另外一個人的復方湯劑,當然還有緊張驚險的魁地奇賽事……可謂是詭譎離奇,但同時又不乏童趣童真,高潮不斷的故事,令人嘆為觀止的特技,近三個小時的魔法歷險給你從未有過的享受。 哈利(丹尼爾·瑞德弗利克)在霍格沃茨魔法學校的學習已經進入第二年了。就在他准備回到霍格沃茨繼續魔法課程的時候,一個叫多比的家養小精靈勸告他不要再回到霍格沃茨去了,這會讓他陷入極大的危險之中。而一心想回到學校重新和朋友們在一起的哈利不顧勸告,回到他想念了一個假期的學校里。在學校里他仍舊那麼有名,仍舊不受斯奈普教授和其他斯萊特林們的歡迎,一切都跟上學期一樣。但是很快奇怪的事情發生了:霍格沃茨的學生被石化了,沒有人知道這是怎樣一回事,而且哈利總能聽到一種聲音,一種好像從牆裡面發出來的聲音,他們在講述一個關於密室的故事。據說,這個密室只有斯萊特林的人才能打開。它涉及到一個古老邪惡的秘密,年輕的伏地魔的秘密…… 魔法界的名人吉德羅·洛哈特夫(肯尼斯·布拉納)來到霍格沃茨擔任他們的黑魔法防禦術老師,讓哈利他們激動不已。哈利偶然間發現自己竟然能聽懂蛇的語言,而蛇正是斯萊特林的標志,每個人都在想是不是哈利打開了密室,而這可是斯萊特林的特權啊!那這究竟是怎麼回事呢?難道這就是多比所說的危險?密室究竟有什麼秘密?
5 瀏覽4862
哈利波特與魔法石,哈利波特與密室電影 英文內容簡介
哈利波特與魔法石 In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, one-year-old Harry Potter, after losing his parents, comes to his aunt's house and lives a very painful life. It wasn't until his eleventh birthday that Harry's fate changed. He received a mysterious letter and was invited to a fairy tale place, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Witchcraft. Harry finds magic everywhere. He finds friends, learns magic, rides a broomstick and plays Quidditch. He also gets an invisible clothes. He's enjoying his life here. But a magic stone appears. It will have a bearing on the present and future of the world. With the help of good friends Ron and Hermione, Harry broke through many difficulties, protected the Sorcerer's Stone and finally saved the world.
1 瀏覽1442019-08-15
哈利波特與密室英文梗概
Ever since Harry Potter had come home for the summer, the Dursleys had been so mean and hideous that all Harry wanted was to go back to the Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bages, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature who says that if Harry returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it

㈦ 英語手抄報簡單又好看"英文電影"為題目

值得背誦的英文經典台詞(七部電影)


一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。


二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。


三《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。


四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。


五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。


七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

㈧ 介紹自己喜愛的一部英文電影,手抄報類型謝謝大家了,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急

小孩當家,喜劇

㈨ 英文手抄報,關於電影,謝謝

怦然心動不錯!還有沉睡魔咒

㈩ 怎麼做有關電影的英語手抄報

《國王的演講》 英語 滿勵志的 很好看 可以搜一下讀後感 網上有英語的
若採納可以給你整理好^-^