⑴ 告訴我電影勇敢的心中的經典語句,中英雙語的~
LIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
⑵ 誰有Brave Heart (勇敢的心)的經典英文台詞,越多越好.謝謝
以下是我自己收集的「Brave Heart」的英文台詞,希望樓主能滿意:
William: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace!
Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.
William: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Veteran soldier: Fight against that? No, we will run, and we will live.
William: Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!
(The Scots cheer "Alba gu bra" repeatedly)
Wallace: Why do you help me ?
Isabella: Because of the way you are looking at me now!
Wallace: Every man dies , not every man really lives.
Old Wallace: You heart is free, have the courage to follow it.
Wallace: Peace is made in such way, slave is made in such way!!!
Peoples:Mercy, mercy!
The executioner:The prisoner want's to say a words!
Wallace:Freedom!
⑶ 求電影《勇敢的心》經典英文台詞
「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you』ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」 「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
⑷ 勇敢的心中的經典對話有哪些至少需要5
1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!
華萊士:你們准備好參戰了嗎?!!
2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!
國王:蘇格蘭的麻煩在於:全都是蘇格蘭人!
3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。
4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
華萊士:長度是常人的兩倍
5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
哈密士:那麼長?有些人比一般人長些。
6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
地方官:對他的軍隊:備戰!
8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
國王:叛軍已經繞過了我的一個要塞,並刺殺了一位貴族。
9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
愛德華王子:我聽說了。華萊士只是個匪徒,其它一無是處。
10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?
國王:那麼你預備怎樣對付這個「匪徒」?
11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
愛德華王子:象對待一般小偷那樣,讓地方官逮捕並處置他。
12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
國王:對宮廷說:你們退下!(打了愛德華王子)華萊士已經殺死了那個地方官,並且佔領了那個城鎮!
13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
14、And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
15、Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
16、All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
17、for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
18、to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
19、that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
20、but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
⑸ 勇敢的心經典台詞
在第一場戰役前,蘇格蘭貴族組織的軍隊准備撤退,華萊士帶著他的起義軍來到戰場,他鼓動貴族軍隊留下來為蘇格蘭的自由而戰的一段台詞.
⑹ 電影勇敢的心,威廉華萊士說過那些經典的話
1,啊……打,你們可能會死,逃跑則會生存……至少能有一會,很多年後,死在床上。你會願意用這些年的機會來交換一個機會,僅僅一個,回到這里,告訴敵人,他們可以奪走我們的生命,但是,絕對奪不走我們的自由。
2,你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧。
3,我們間的區別就是,你們認為這片土地的人民生存是為了供養你們階級,我卻認為你的階級應該給你的人民自由。我走了,確認他們是否得到了。
4,我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒,為威廉華萊士浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西。
5,告訴你的國王,威廉華萊士不會屈服於統治,當我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
6,告訴你,我的孩子,在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取,但,自由無疑是最重要的,永遠不要帶著腳鏈,過奴隸的生活。
7,每個人都會死,但不是每個人都正真活過。
8,我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
9,先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
⑺ <勇敢的心>經典台詞 20句
(1)WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they''ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
(2)Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.
啊~~~打,你們可能會死.逃跑則會生存----至少能有一會,很多年後,死在床上.你會願意用這些年的機會來交換一個機會,僅僅一個,回到這里,告訴敵人,他們可以奪走我們的生命,但是,絕對奪不走我們的自由
(3)William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧.
(4)William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.
我們間的區別就是,你們認為這片土地的人民生存是為了供養你們階級,我卻認為你的階級應該給你的人民自由.我走了,確認他們是否得到了
(5)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
(6)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(7)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(8)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(9)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(10)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(11)William Wallace: FREEDOM !!!
華萊士:自由 !!!
⑻ 鋼鐵俠 蜘蛛俠 瘋狂原始人 辛德勒的名單 勇敢的心 電影 英文經典對白 各十句
鋼鐵俠
想要不被欺負,棍子得比別人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他們說,這個世界上最好的武器,是不必開火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我認為最好的武器只需要發射一次。我父親是這么做的(托尼的父親參與了原子彈製造),美國也是這么做的(向日本投放原子彈),到目前為止,這個道理仍然還算正確。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我應該已經死了...肯定是為了某個理由而存活了下來…現在我終於知道了……我應該做些什麼……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保護好我所不能失去的東西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我會給你一個選擇,你是想要苟且偷生,還是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你餘生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
滿大人:女士們,孩子們,懦夫們。很多人認為我是恐怖分子,但我自認為是一名導師。給你們上的第一節課內容是,英雄,從不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情況不一樣了,我必須要保護我唯一離不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我製造了這些東西,我有個超級好的女朋友。我還偶爾拯救一下世界。但是為什麼我徹夜難眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事實是... ...我就是鋼鐵俠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因為不清楚你說的哪一部於是從第一部到第三部都有寫)
蜘蛛俠
能力越大,責任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
當我看著你,看著你看著我,我變得堅強,也更軟弱,覺得興奮,卻害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
無論什麼離開,無論什麼還在身旁,我們總是要自己做選擇。我的朋友harry告訴我:他選擇做最棒的自己,這讓我們選擇做自己,而我們總是能選擇怎樣做才是對的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依舊是把蜘蛛俠三部曲和超凡系列的寫下來了pps.以前沒發現蜘蛛俠的怎麼這么少)
瘋狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想這應該叫做擁抱。
I think this is called a hug.
這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我們的世界依舊充滿了危險與困難
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗與恐懼中一成不變地生活著
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名單
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告訴你的國王,威廉·華萊士不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由萬歲……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部來自網路,翻譯可能多多少少有點問題吧。
蜘蛛俠的應該還有很多隻是找雙語的太麻煩了,感覺沒分有不是很想找。
如果覺得有些話並不經典那請你去看一遍電影吧,每個人的感覺不一樣喜歡的地方不一樣,如果真的那麼想知道經典台詞,就算知道了是什麼對白不知道它的含義哪有什麼意義呢?
還有疑問?
⑼ 電視劇《勇敢的心》最著名的台詞是
勇敢的心霍嘯林經典台詞:
1、霍嘯林:我霍嘯林文韜武略,天下第一。
2、霍嘯林:乾娘,我想回熱河。
3、霍嘯林(楊志剛飾演):我可能是最近書讀的太多了,眼神越發的不濟了,眼睛老疼。
4、 霍嘯林(楊志剛飾演):子曰虎毒不食子,你是我奶奶,你怎麼能……
5、霍嘯林(楊志剛飾演):你爹那混蛋,他強搶民女,惡貫滿盈,你想想你之前那四個戲子小媽,哪個不是戲班子里的頭牌,到了西陽沒幾天,就被你爹霸佔了。我的梅姑娘指定是覺得迫不得已,她一定是覺得她已經深入虎穴,逃也逃不了,所以她才主動要嫁給你爹。
6、霍嘯林:有難同當:不劃算。有福同享,不奢望。
⑽ 電影勇敢的心經典台詞(中英文對照)
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
望採納,謝謝!