當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 日出之前電影經典台詞
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

日出之前電影經典台詞

發布時間: 2023-01-12 12:22:54

1. 電影中著名的獨白戲

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。( 嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚~~~~~~~ )

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

大話西遊 經典台詞

1.你想要啊?你想要就說吧,你不說我怎麼知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
2.你又在嚇我
You scare me again.
3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a slaughter house?
4.長夜漫漫,無心睡眠
It's a long night, no mood to sleep.
5.如果不能跟我喜歡的人在一起,就算讓我做玉皇大帝我也不會開心
If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy
even if I were Heaven Emperor.
6.要不要我把心掏出來給你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
7.可惜快樂永遠都是短暫的,換來的只是無窮無盡的痛苦和長嘆
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have
endless pain.
8.有一天當你發覺你愛上一個讓你討厭的人,這段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you』ve fallen in love with a man
you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
9.可我怎會愛上一個我討厭的人呢?請你給我一個理由好不好?拜託!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please
give me a reason, please!
10.愛一個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在嗎?你說句話啊!我只是想在臨死之
前多交一個朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your
parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
when I'm going to die.
12.所以說做妖就像做人一樣,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是
妖,是人妖.
Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be
kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
13.愛一個人是痛苦的
Love means pain.
14.這樣的話只是得到我的肉體,並不能得到我的靈魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此.如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你.如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn』t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

另外,《哈姆雷特》里的獨白應該是最經典的了,如果時間允許再找來貼給你。

2. 求兩人經典英文電影的對白!

1.《亂世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克號》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 3.《007 系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4. 《阿 甘正傳》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《終結者 》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英國病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men . I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空軍一號》 「 My family first」 8.《羅馬假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《綠野仙蹤》 " There's no place like home." 10.《卡 薩布蘭卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 11.《我不是天使 》 It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men. 12 .《地獄的天使》 Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 1 13.《鴨子湯》 I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby. 15.《美夢 成真》 The end ,is only the beginning. 16.《 Phenomenon》 「 Will you love me for the rest of my life ?」 「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」 17.《日出之前》 If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。 18.《四個婚禮一個葬 禮》 --I thought you were gone. -- Without you,never 19.《教父》 Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 20.《美國派 3》 Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! Michelle : Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. 《阿甘正傳》 if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 - ------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌 ,我會使你難於離開我,就像現 2 在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么 做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就 彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站 在上 帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如 此!」 《簡愛》 it』s a good day to die!《星際爭霸 》 hey ,are you all right? Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。 Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》 I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 《The Shawshank Redemption 》 love means you never have to say you\'re sorry.《love story》 I\'m a prisoner in the block untill the gunshot sets me free.《Man of Fire》 Listen, Rose. You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on. You』re going to make lots of babies, and you 』re going to watch them grow. You 』re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?《泰坦尼克號》 《 肖申克的救贖》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救 贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 記著,希望是 件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東 西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消 逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死 《亂世佳 人》:After all,tomorrow is another day! 不管怎樣,明天是新的一天! We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉 的陌生人。 Later,respectively, wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自 曲折,各自悲哀 1.《阿甘正傳 》: 3 Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿 甘母親

3. 那些感人勵志的外國經典電影台詞

在我們平凡的日常里,我們用到台詞的地方越來越多,台詞不但期待刻畫人物性格的作用,同時也表達著劇中人的思想和情操。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,以下是我幫大家整理的那些感人勵志的外國經典電影台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

那些感人勵志的外國經典電影台詞1

1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there』s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard

for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I』ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You』ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can』t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can』t do it.If you want something,go get it.

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

那些感人勵志的外國經典電影台詞2

1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2. There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can' t touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you' re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

5. Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

6. Mirac les happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

7. It mademelooklikeackinwater.

它讓我如魚得水。

8. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

9. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

10. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

11. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn' t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

12. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

13. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

14. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

15. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

16. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

17. I think it' s hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

18. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

19. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

20. After all, tomorrow is another day.

不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

21. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

22. All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

23. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what' s going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I' m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

24. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you' re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

25. You jump, I jump.

生死相隨。

26. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋頭苦於可令你忘記痛楚。

27. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的.某個決定就能改變你的一生.

28. Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定。

29. You know, you can tell a lot from a person' s voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

30. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

31. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

32. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

33. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

34. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

35. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

36. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

37. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

38. God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

39. Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有些人平庸淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,當你遇到這個人之後,其他人就不過是浮雲而已。(斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。)

40. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish…is the wonderful workings of your mind, your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。

41. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love.一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。

42. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。

43. Don』t forget the things you once owned.曾經擁有的,不要忘記。

44. Treasure the things you can』t get.不能得到的,更要珍惜。

45. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

46. Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.

當你認為你知道某件事情的時候,必須再以不同的角度看它。

47. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try.

即使看來似乎愚笨或錯誤,你們都必須試試。

48. Now, when you read, don't just consider, what the author thinks, consider what you think.

當你閱讀的時候,別只想著作者的見解,想想你的見解。

49. Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.

孩子們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音。

50. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

為你等候起步的時間越長,便越不可能找到它。

4. 10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

生活,讓我接觸的人很多很多,需要鼓勵和贊賞的人也有很多,但從來沒有對誰感動過,你是第一個,說不清為什麼,看見你就有一種從未有過的親和,回顧過去的很多很多,誰都感動不了我,只有你能讓我感覺親和,只有你給了我感動的感覺。今天我給大家分享一些影片中感人至深的 經典台詞 ,歡迎大家欣賞!

10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。

我想,我們的 故事 永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主 日記 》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

5. 10句經典勵志人生感悟電影台詞

俗話說,戲如人生。電影是人生的縮影和升華。好的電影如同一件精美的藝術品,一首傳奇的樂章,總能引起觀眾的共鳴,讓人回味不已。365語錄台詞網特意為你收集整理了10部經典電影中的經典台詞,希望這些話語能給你帶來觀影時的美好感受,讓我們在忙碌的工作和生活中,駐足,回味。 1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』s called present!
昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
2. If there』s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I』ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You』ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can』t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can』t do it.If you want something,go get it.
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
以上這篇10句經典勵志人生感悟電影台詞就為您介紹到這里,希望大家能夠喜歡。如果您喜歡這篇文章,請分享給您的好友,更多精彩不容錯過。歡迎持續關注我們的後續更新,365語錄台詞網匯集和分享最新最熱門的精彩內容。

6. 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句

John,theButler Summary .Hiswife,Channel,caresonlyforhismoney.John,thebutler,lovesWilliam,butWilliamdoesn』tknowit.hter,Vivian. SCENEI (Earlyinthemorning,William』sbodyisfoundbyhisdoor..) Channel:Whathappened? John:What』sthematter? Policeofficer:? Channel:Vivianwaswithhim. Policeofficer:? Vivian:Itcouldn』tbeme.』tfeelwell. Policeofficer:. Vivian:? Policeofficer:(QuestioningChannel)Then,it』syou,Channel.Isuspectyourmotives.. Channel:Everyoneknowsmyhusband』sveryrich.ButIlovehimdearly.HowcouldIkillhim? (.) John:Notme,officer.IsweartogodthatI』minnocent. (ButJohn』sfacestartsturningwhite,andhe』.) Policeofficer:(Yelling)Youarethemurderer!. John:No….HowcouldIkillhim?IcanexplainwhyI』vegotthemarkonmyhandkerchief..! Policeofficer:? SCENEII (Lastevening,..) William』sfriends:Happybirthdaytoyou,William. Channel:Happybirthday,darling. William:Thankyou.Welcometomybirthdayparty.I』msohappy.Now,. John:Whatwouldyouliketodrink,sir?(JohngoesovertoWilliam.) William:Uh,onewhisky,please. John:Ok,comingrightup.(HecallsVivianandshecomesover.)Givemasterawhisky.(ToVivian.) Vivian:Yes,father. SCENEIII (Aftertheparty,..) William:.Infact,I』. Vivian:Oh,youaresoromantic! William:MayIhavethehonortobeyourlover? Vivian:Butyouaremarried! William:. Vivian:? William:Trustme.I』llgiveyouhappinessthatyou』veneverhadinyourlife. Vivian:? William:Ofcourse,I』llwaitforyou,mylove.(Williamsingslovesongstoher.) (andVivian.AndhegoesovertoVivian.) Vivian:Dad,Ithinkhe』. John:You』! SCENEIV (.) John:Mastersaidhelovesmydaughter.Why?Whyhelovesmydaughter? Channel:What??It』snotabigdeal!Ionlycareabouthismoney! John:He』. Channel:Thistime,Imustdosomethingaboutit. (Afewminuteslater,ChannelcallsMichelle.) Channel:Hello.MayIspeaktoMichelle? Michelle:Password,please. Channel:YouareageniusandIamafool. Michelle:Yes,yougotit.AnythingIcanbeofservicetoyou? Channel:I…I…I...want…(Stammering) Michelle:Hey,don』tbeafraid.Speakup! Channel:Pleasekillapersonforme. Michelle:What?Youwantmetokillaperson? Channel:Yes,couldyoudoitforme,please? Michelle:Ha,I』mjustkidding.Ofcourse,that』swhatIamherefor.Iacceptthecase.Andyouknow,. Channel:Yes,noproblematall. Michelle:Ok,done. SCENEV (hisdaughter.Sohecouldn』.) William:Imissyousomuch,Vivian.Youdrivemecrazy. Vivian:Howcouldyouleavemealone? William:Vivian,let』sgoforawalkandI』lltellyouaboutit.Ok? Vivian:Allright. (Theydateinthewoodsatnight..) John:?Don』tyouknowI』mthepersonwholovesyouthemost? William:Nonsense!Don』tforgetyouarejustabutler! John:Youknownothingatall. (.nthegroundinthedark.) (Backto「now」.WilliamjumpsupandcatchesJohn』slegsuddenly.) William:Youarethemurder.I』llneverforgiveyou! John:No,mygoodness.No…(Cryingloudly) 《功夫熊貓》台詞而且有的話也很經典,可以嗎? http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/english/1/134310.shtml 這里有全套的台詞~~ 1,Frankly,mydear,Idon』tgiveadamn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』mgoingtomakehimanofferhecan』trefuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3,Youdon』tunderstand!Icouldahadclass.Icouldabeenacontender.Icould』vebeensomebody,insteadofabum,whichiswhatIam. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』vegotafeelingwe』renotinKansasanymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』slookingatyou,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Goahead,makemyday. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,Allright,Mr.DeMille,I』mreadyformyclose-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,MaytheForcebewithyou. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fastenyourseatbelts.It』sgoingtobeabumpynight. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,Youtalkingtome? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 12,. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Lovemeansneverhavingtosayyou』resorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 18,Madeit,Ma!Topoftheworld! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 19,I』masmadashell,andI』mnotgoingtotakethisanymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976) 20,Louis,. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 20部經典英文電影對白 1.《亂世佳人》 Tomorrowisanotherday. 2.《泰坦尼克號》 Jack:"Youmustdomethishonor...promisemeyouwillsurvive...thatyouwillnevergiveup...nomatterwhathappens...nomatterhowhopeless...promisemenow,andneverletgoofthatpromise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond.JamesBond." 4.《阿甘正傳》 Mommaalwayssaid:"Lifeislikeaboxofchocolates,Forrest.Youneverknowwhatyou'regonnaget." Mother:It'smytime.It'sjustmytime.Oh,now,don'tyoubeafraidsweetheart.Deathisjustapartoflife,somethingwe'realldestinedtodo.Ididn'tknowit.ButIwasdestinedtobeyourmomma.IdidthebestIcould. Jenny:Areyoustupidorsomething? Forrest:. 5.《終結者》 "I'llbeback!" 6.《英國病人》 Wedie,wedierichwithloversandtribes,tasteswehaveswallowed,,.Iwantallthismarkedonmybody.Wearetherealcountries,.,that'sallI'vewanted-towalkinsuchaplacewithyou,withfriends,ontheearthwithoutmaps. 7.《空軍一號》 「Myfamilyfirst」 8.《羅馬假日》 Ihavetoleaveyounow.I'mgoingtothatcornerthere,andturn.Youstayincaranddriveaway... Well,lifeisn'talwayswhatonelikes,isn'tit? 9.《綠野仙蹤》 "There'snoplacelikehome." 10.《卡薩布蘭卡》 ,shewalksintomine. 11.《我不是天使》 It』,it』sthelifeinyourmen. 12.《地獄的天使》 ? 13.《鴨子湯》 Icoulddancewithyou』tillthecowscomehome.Onsecondthoughts,I』dratherdancewiththecows』tillyoucamehome. 14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》 Gimmeaviskywithaleontheside——anddon』tbestinchy,baby. 15.《美夢成真》 Theend,isonlythebeginning. 16.《Phenomenon》 「?」 「No,I'llloveyoufortherestofmine.」 17.《日出之前》 Ifthere'sanykindofmagicinthisworld,。 18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》 --Ithoughtyouweregone. --Withoutyou,never 19.《教父》 . 20.《美國派3》 Jim:Michelle,you''tbewithout.Iloveyou! Michelle:Jim,.Loveisn'tjustafeeling,Loveissomethingyoudo.It'sadress,avisittobandcamp,aspeacialhaircut.Jimyou'vegivemeeverythingI'veeverwantedandIt'. Titanic~! Rose:IloveyouJack. Jack:No...don'tyousayyourgood-byes,Rose.Don'tyougiveup.Don't doit. Rose:I'msocold. Jack:You'regoingtogetoutofthis...you'regoingtogoonandyou're 'regoingtodiean oldlady,warminyourbed.Nothere.Notthisnight.Doyouunderstand me? Rose:Ican'tfeelmybody. Jack:Rose,listentome.Listen. everhappenedtome.Itbroughtmetoyou.AndI'mthankful,Rose.I'm thankful. Jack:Youmustdomethishonor...promisemeyouwillsurvive...thatyouwill nevergiveup...nomatterwhathappens...nomatterhowhopeless... promisemenow,andneverletgoofthatpromise. Rose:Ipromise Jack:Neverletgo. Rose:Ipromise.Iwillneverletgo,Jack.I'llneverletgo. 聽著,露絲,贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事,因為我遇到了你.我已經很滿足了,露絲,我很感激這樣美妙的相遇......給我這個面子,向我承諾你永遠不會放棄,無論發生什麼,無論有多麼絕望,露絲.並且答應我你永遠不違背這個誓言. 我保證. 永遠不放棄. 我永不言棄,傑克,永不言棄.

7. 15句勵志的經典英語台詞

電影映射人生,一部經典的電影總是會有那麼幾句經典的台詞讓觀眾頓悟,每一句話好像哲理一般讓我們對生活產生不同的看法,下面是我喜歡的英語電影的勵志台詞,15句激勵的人心的台詞獻給大家哦!

1.Do or do not. There is no try.

一不做二不休,沒有嘗試這一說。——《星球大戰》

2. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness and your moral courage.

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

3. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

4. If there's any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

5.The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.

你和目標之間相隔的距離,就是你一直告訴自己你做不到。——《華爾街之狼》

6.When you choose to become others, you will lose yourself.

當你選擇成為別人時,你將失去你自己。——《納尼亞傳奇3》

7. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主 日記 》

8. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

9. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

10. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends.

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

11.Nothing just happens,it's all part of plan.

沒有事情是隨隨便便發生的,都是計劃的一部分。—《阿甘正傳》

12.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。—《肖申克的救贖》

13.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。—《獅子王》

14.It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。—《蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻》

15.I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.

我讓生活一直打擊我,直到它打不動。然後我會反擊。這就是典型的以逸待勞。—《愛樂之城》

8. 求外語電影經典台詞

給你幾個我認為是最經典的

tomorrow is another day!

——電影《亂世佳人》(gone with the wind)

「the name''s bond, james bond!」

——007電影

「i''ll be back!」

——《未來戰士》(the terminator)

「play it, sam.」

——《北非諜影》(casablanca)

「life is like a box of chocolates」

——《阿甘正傳》(forrest gump)

busy for living, or busy for death
《the shawshank redemption 》

9. 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句

我以前正好收集過泰坦尼克號的經典對話,然後翻譯了中文
--------------------------

1- ROSE: I love you Jack.

蘿思:我愛你,傑克。

JACK: Don』t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?

傑克:還不到說這個的時候。不要說再見,還沒有到時間,你明白嗎?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

蘿思:我很冷。

JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you』re gonna watch』em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D』you understand me?

傑克:蘿思,你聽我說,你會脫險的,你會繼續活下去,還要生好多孩子,看著他們長大。你死的時候會是個高齡的婦人,躺在溫暖的床上。不是這兒,不是今晚,也不是這么死。明白嗎?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

蘿思:我的身體凍僵了。

Part B

JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I』m thankful.

傑克:蘿思,贏得那張船票是我一生中最幸運的事情,是它讓我見到了你,我是滿心感激的,蘿思,非常感激的。

JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you』ll survive... that you won』t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

傑克:你要――你要――你一定要為我做這件事――你要保證活下去――你不能放棄――不管發生什麼事情――不管多麼絕望――蘿思,現在就發誓,不放棄這個誓言。

ROSE: I promise.

蘿思:我保證。

JACK: Never let go.

傑克:永不放棄。

ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

蘿思:我保證,我不放棄,傑克,我永遠不放棄。

2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?

先生,您怎麼吃魚子醬?

No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.

不要,謝謝.我從不愛吃魚子醬.

And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

道森先生,確切的說您住在那裡呢?

Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.

噢,現在我暫時住在郵船」泰坦尼克」號上.至於以後嘛,聽天由命.

How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?

那麼您是怎麼付得起旅費的呢,道森先生?

I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.

一路上我靠做工為生.比如在一些不定期貨船上.不過這次我是打牌時憑一手好牌贏得了這張」泰坦尼克」號的船票.真是一手好牌!

All life is a game of luck.

生活就是一場賭博.

A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

亞奇,一個真正的男人懂得創造他自己的機會.不是嗎,道森?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

那麼您覺得這種漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是嗎?

Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.

是的,夫人,我是這樣想的. 我是說,在這兒有我需要的一切.我充滿活力,來日方長. 你瞧,我喜歡清早醒來,全然不知新的一天將發生什麼事,我會碰到什麼樣的人,或者我要到哪裡去.就在前一夜我還睡在橋下,可是現在,在全世界最豪華的客輪上,我在與你們這些尊貴的人品著檳.(轉向侍者)」我還是要些魚子醬吧.我看生活就是一件難得的禮物,可不想浪費它.誰知道明天會怎樣,世事難料啊.人們得學會隨機應變.(他扔給凱爾什麼東西, 凱爾接住了,十分詫異)來點吧, 凱爾.讓每一天過的快活.

Well said, Jack.

說的好,傑克.

Here, here.

來,來…

To make it count.

讓每一天快活.

10. 電影里的經典台詞 盤點電影中的經典台詞

雲芳,世界上最好的就是這飯,飯里邊最好的就是這面,面里邊最好的就是里邊這蒜,蒜再好,也不如你好看。雲芳,你就算了吧。——《沒事偷著樂》

上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!——《四根羽毛》

傻丫頭,回去泡個熱水澡,睡個好覺,明天早上起來滿街都是男人,個個都比豹哥好。——《甜蜜蜜》

我和你在一起,是因為我選擇和你在一起。我不想按別人的方式去生活。——《走出非洲》

我願意游盪在你身邊,做七天的野鬼,跟隨你。就算落進最黑暗的地方。我的愛,也不會讓我成為永久的孤魂。——《卧虎藏龍》

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

每個人都有一個習慣,我的習慣是在這里等阿MAY下班!——《重慶森林》

生下來的時候都只有一半,為了找到另一半而在人世間行走。有的人幸運,很快就找到了。而有人卻要找一輩子。——《玻璃樽》

有信心不一定會成功,沒信心一定不會成功。——《英雄本色》

我把時鍾撥快了一個小時,那麼你可以把剛才的事情都忘記,再見面我們就是朋友,是朋友。——《向左愛向右愛》

生活不是電影,生活比電影苦。——《天堂電影院》

有事情是要說出來的,不要等著對方去領悟,因為對方不是你,不知道你想要什麼,等到最後只能是傷心和失望,尤其是感情。——《麥兜響當當》

感情就是這樣,你傷了別人,無論有意無意,就總會有一個人來傷你。——《我和春天有個約會》