㈠ 求蟻人高清中英字幕,百度雲
《蟻人》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看
鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1X220sS6Suw6Y0FfTvfcQPg
《蟻人》(Ant-Man)是漫威影業出品的一部科幻動作電影,取材自漫威漫畫,是漫威電影宇宙的第十二部電影、同時也是第二階段的收官作品。
㈡ 求復仇者聯盟4第一個預告片的英語台詞
樓主你好,以下是復聯4第一支預告片的全部英文台詞,具體人物已經標出。
托尼:This thing on?
Hey,Miss Potts.
If you find this recording,
don't feel bad about this.
Part of the journey is the end.
Just for the record,being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue
is more fun than it sounds.
Food and water ran out four days ago.
Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning.
That could be it.
When I drift off,I will dream about you.
It's always you.
寡婦:Thanos did exactly what he said he was gonna do.
He wiped out
50% of all living creatures.
美隊:We lost,all of us.
We lost friends,we lost family.
We lost a part of ourselves.
This is the fight of our lives.
寡婦:This is gonna work,Steve.
美隊:I know it does,
cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't.
蟻人:Hi,uh,is anyone home?
This is Scott Lang.
We met a few years ago,
at the airport in Germany.
I got really big.
美隊:Is this an old message?
蟻人:Antman? I know...I know you know that.
That's the front door.
That's me,can you buzz me in?如有幫助,請採納。
㈢ 蟻人中的一句英文台詞
這句台詞在影片1小時38分46秒:
That's a messed-up looking dog.
這條狗長得真是慘不忍睹。
來源:影片中英台詞
㈣ 蟻人antman里那人說的那句「你家狗長得真任性」的英文原文是什麼啊當時沒注意聽有人知道嗎
That's a messed-up looking dog 固始話介狗長滴真磕磣
㈤ 美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞
《美國隊長3》結尾有兩個彩蛋,不僅補完了內戰的結局,也引出了很多漫威電影宇宙宇宙未來的電影和劇情,雖然彩蛋很短,但其中關於各個角色的信息量可是不小,你都看到了嗎?以下是我為大家准備的美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞,希望大家喜歡!
美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞(一)
1.Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?
黑寡婦:我們還是朋友嗎?
Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.
鷹眼:那取決於你打我多重。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
2.Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有時候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
3.Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?
美國隊長:托尼,對不起了,你知道我這樣做也是別無選擇,可他是我的朋友。?
Tony Stark: So was i.?
托尼·史塔克:我曾經也是。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
4.Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?
美國隊長:巴基,你記得我嗎?
Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.
巴基:你媽媽的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋裡疊報紙。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
5.Natasha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, Please.
You will only make things change worse.
黑寡婦:我知道巴基對你有多重要,別插手這件事,拜託,你只會令情況變得更糟。
Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?
美國隊長:你是說要逮捕我嗎?——《美國隊長3經典對白》
6.鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。
美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!
美國隊長:這份工作,我們可以拯救最多人,有時卻救不了所以人,但是我們不會放棄!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
7.鋼鐵俠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出來吧!
蜘蛛俠:嗨!大家好!——《美國隊長3經典對白》
8.Tony Stark: That's why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, I'm game.
托尼·斯塔克:這就是為什麼我在這兒,我們需要受到監管。無論什麼形式,我都可以。 ——托尼·史塔克
Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
美國隊長:如果我發覺事情在向糟糕的方向發展,我就沒法無視他,有時候我也希望我可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
9.Tony Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.
托尼·斯塔克:我看錯你了,全世界都看錯你了。——托尼·史塔克
Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有時候我想打在你完美的的牙齒上!——托尼·史塔克
Falcon: What we do?
獵鷹:我們怎麼做?
Caption: We fight!
隊長:我們應戰!——《美國隊長3經典對白》
10.Spider Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!
蜘蛛俠:你有一個金屬手臂?這真是帥爆了!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
11.鋼鐵俠:我們這邊誰還有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常歡迎。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
12.Scott Lang: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop!
蟻人:你這身行頭恐怕得返廠了。
Tony Stark: Who's speaking?
鋼鐵俠:誰在說話?
Scott Lang: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.
蟻人:你的良知,我們近來鮮有交流了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
13.Tony Stark: So, you're the Spiderling. Crime-fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?
鋼鐵俠:所以你就是小蛛蛛,一隻打擊犯罪的蜘蛛。你是男孩?
Spider-Man: S-Spider-Man.
蜘蛛俠:蜘蛛俠!
Tony Stark: Not in that onesie, you're not.
鋼鐵俠:沒門,瞧你那連身裝,俠個屁。
Spider-Man: It's not a onesie.
蜘蛛俠:這不是連身裝。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
14.Sam Wilson:I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.
獵鷹:我希望你認真考慮了所有的可行策略,因為那些朝你開槍的人也等於是在對我掃射呀。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
15.General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.
羅斯將軍:隊長,盡管很多人視你為英雄,但你在有些人眼裡不過是個義務警員,你能力無邊、不受約束,這已經讓世界無法容忍了。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
16.Spider-Man: Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?
蜘蛛俠:同志們,你們看過一部經典老片叫《帝國反擊戰》嗎?
Lieutenant James Rhodes: Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?
戰爭機器:天啊,托尼,這孩子到底幾歲啊?
Tony Stark: I don't know, I didn't carbon date him. He's on the young side.
鋼鐵俠:我哪知道?我又沒看過他的出生證明,反正他是年輕人那撥的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
17.Tony Stark: You got a passport?
鋼鐵俠:你有護照嗎?
Spider-Man: Um, no.
蜘蛛俠:呃,沒有。
Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?
鋼鐵俠:去過德國嗎?
Spider-Man: No.
蜘蛛俠:沒有。
Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.
鋼鐵俠:呵呵,你會愛上那裡的。
Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.
蜘蛛俠:我不能去德國。
Tony Stark: Why not?
鋼鐵俠:為啥?
Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.
蜘蛛俠:因為我還沒寫完作業呢。
Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
鋼鐵俠:好吧,我就假裝沒聽見你剛說的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
18.Steve Rogers: Did he tell you what we're up against?
美國隊長:他跟你說我們在跟誰對抗了么?
Scott Lang: Something about some... psycho assassins.
蟻人:好像說是個瘋子殺手。
Steve Rogers: We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man.
美國隊長:我們這次是違法辦事,所以你要是摻合進來,就成通緝犯了。
Scott Lang: Yeah well, what else is new?
蟻人:哦,說點新鮮的來聽唄。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
19.Iron Man: How did this happen?
鋼鐵俠:怎麼了?
Vision: I became distracted.
幻視:我分心了。
Iron Man: I didn't think that was possible.
鋼鐵俠:怎麼可能?
Vision: Neither did I.
幻視:我也不知道怎麼了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞(二)
1.Steve Rogers: You're a wanted man. 美國隊長:你是個通緝犯。 Bucky Barnes: I don't do that anymore.
冬兵:我已經改邪歸正了。
Steve Rogers: Well the people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive.
美國隊長:那些來逮你的人可不買賬,他們壓根兒沒打算活捉你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
2.Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from? 美國隊長:孩子,你挺熱情的,你從哪來? Spider-Man: Queens!
蜘蛛俠:皇後鎮!
Captain America: Brooklyn!
美國隊長:我是布魯克林的! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
3.Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.
黑寡婦:從你的肩膀往後看都快成第二天性了。
Sam Wilson: Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?
獵鷹:沒人告訴過你你有多疑症嗎?
Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face, why, did you hear something?
黑寡婦:沒人當面說過,怎麼,你聽到什麼了嗎? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
4.鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。
美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
5.Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.
鋼鐵俠:我知道我的武器如果落在壞人手裡會有多危險,所以我選擇控制。
Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.
美國隊長:那你你選擇的。可如果我們簽了這些協議,選擇權就不在我們手裡了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
6.隊長:托尼,不管以後有什麼事,只要你需要,我們一直在。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
7.Captain America: Thanks for helping us.
美國隊長:謝謝你出 手相 助。
Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?
黑豹:你朋友和我父親他們都是受害者,如果可以幫助他們其中一個找到內心的平靜,何樂而不為呢?
Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.
美國隊長:你知道如果他們發現他在這里,肯定會來抓他的。
Black Panther: Let them try.
黑豹:他們可以試試。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
8.Sharon Carter: Here's the receipt for your gear.
莎朗·卡特:這是沒收你裝備的 收據 。
Sam Wilson: Bird consume? Come on!
獵鷹:小鳥表演裝?有沒有搞錯!
Sharon Carter: I didn't write that.
莎朗·卡特:又不是我寫的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
9.Tony Stark: You don't deserve that! My father made that shield!
鋼鐵俠:你不配用那盾牌!它是我爸造的! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
10.Scott Lang: I want to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me!
蟻人:我想說的是我知道你認識不少超級英雄,所以感謝你能想到我! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
11.黑豹:我是戰士也是國王。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
12.Bucky Barnes: Can you move your seat up?
冬兵:能把你的座椅往前調點么?
Sam Wilson: No.
獵鷹:沒門。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
13.旺達:你為了什麼?
幻視:為了讓別人看到我眼中的你。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
14.Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.
獵鷹:你應該沒參加過什麼戰斗,不然你沒這么多話!
Spider-Man: I'm sorry.
蜘蛛俠:哦,不好意思。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
15.Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.
美國隊長:對不起,親,我不能簽。
Natasha Romanoff: I know.
黑寡婦:我知道。
Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?
美國隊長:那你來干什麼?
Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.
黑寡婦:因為我不想你太孤單。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
16.Bucky Barnes: I didn't kill your father.
冬兵:你爸不是我殺的。
T'Challa: Then why did you run?
黑豹:那你跑什麼? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
17.Natasha Romanoff: Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.
黑寡婦:托尼,沉默不語可不是你的作風啊。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
18.Sam Wilson: So you like cats?
獵鷹:你喜歡貓呀?
Steve Rogers: Sam.
美國隊長:薩姆。
Sam Wilson: What? That de shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?
獵鷹:怎麼了?那傢伙把自己打扮成貓女郎,你就不好奇? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
19.Tony Stark: I don't care, he killed my mom.
鋼鐵俠:我不管!他殺了我媽媽! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
20.Vision: Clint, you can't overpower me.
幻視:克林特,你打不贏我的。
Clint: Yeah...but she can.
克林特:我知道,但是她可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
21.蜘蛛俠:當你有這樣的能力,如果對發生的不好的事情袖手旁觀,那麼發生的一切都是你的錯。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
22.Spider-Man: It seems that they won't stop.
蜘蛛俠:他們好像不會停下來。
Tony Stark: We won't either.
鋼鐵俠:我們也不會。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
23.Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.
蜘蛛俠:隊長,我是你的粉絲。
Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.
鋼鐵俠:現在不是說這些的時候。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
24.Captain America: Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.
美國隊長:無論發生什麼,我會解決的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
25.Tony Stark: I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart.
鋼鐵俠:我試著阻止你把聯盟弄得四分五裂。
Caption America: You did that when you signed the accords.
美國隊長:在你簽署協議的時候已經分裂了 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
26.Wanda: And what do you want?
旺達:你想怎麼樣?
Vision: For people to see you, as I do.
幻視:讓人們看到我看到的你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
27.Tony: Do you even remember them?
托尼:你還記得他們嗎?
Bucky: I remember all of them.
巴基:我記得他們所有人。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
28.Vision: Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict…breeds catastrophe. Supervision is not something to be dismissed out-of-hand.
幻視:我們的能力引來了挑戰,挑戰引起沖突,而沖突導致災難,監管也許是必要的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
Clinton: We haven't met yet. I'm Clinton.br /> 鷹眼:我們之前沒見過,我叫柯林頓。br /> Black Panther: I don't care.br /> 黑豹:我不在意。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
29.Iron Man: Stay down! Final warning!
鋼鐵俠:最後勸你一次!認輸吧!
Captain America: I can do this all day.
美國隊長:我能這樣打一整天。。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
30.Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!
莎倫·卡特:在該讓步時讓步,不能讓步時堅決不讓,就算所有人都告訴你錯的事情是對的,所有人都要你讓開,你也要像樹一樣牢牢地堅守,然後看著他們的眼睛說:你讓開! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
31.蟻人:誰能給我個橘子補充下能量。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
㈥ 《蟻人》片尾 出現美國隊長 獵鷹 還有冬日戰士。他們說了什麼
冬兵機械手被卡住求助 隊長准備上前幫助 被獵鷹勸阻
㈦ 求漫威蜘蛛俠,鋼鐵俠,綠巨人,金剛狼,雷神,美國隊長,蟻人,死侍的英文介紹謝謝!大神們幫個忙
蜘蛛俠:spider-man
鋼鐵俠:Iron-man
綠巨人:hulk
金剛狼:wolverine
雷神:thor
美國隊長:Captain America
蟻人:aut-man
死侍:deadpool