當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 義大利取景電影經典台詞
擴展閱讀
古鏡怪談電影雲資源分享 2023-02-06 15:23:22
6月電視劇電影2017 2023-02-06 15:19:21
蘭州天億國際電影城電話 2023-02-06 15:13:08

義大利取景電影經典台詞

發布時間: 2022-12-07 12:53:19

Ⅰ 盤點歐美電影中的經典台詞

導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

肖申克的救贖

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 愛情語句

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三、《The Lion King獅子王》

獅子王

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

亂世佳人

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

泰坦尼克號

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.

七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 經典語句

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

八、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》

追風箏的人

1.For you, thousand times over.

為你,千千萬萬遍

十、《Fame》

FAME

1.There are somethings success is not.

有些事並不代表著成功。

2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.

不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,

3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.

成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;

4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.

讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。

5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.

愛情經典語錄

成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。

6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.

是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!

7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.

是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!

8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!

成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!

Ⅱ 經典台詞「早安!我的公主」出自以下哪部義大利電影

《美麗人生》

《美麗人生》印象中美麗人生是義大利電影,其中的經典台詞是,這是一個簡單的故事,但不易說,早上好,我的公主

Ⅲ 天堂電影院經典台詞

《天堂電影院》講述的是一個成長在義大利西西里島詹卡多村莊中小孩子的故事。主人翁多多是個古靈精怪的小孩子,而艾費多則是「天堂樂園戲院」的放映師,因為電影的穿針引線,使得他們建立起來亦師亦友的感情。放映師所扮演的是個引領者的角色,在多多的童年、青少年、成年,甚至是老年,一直帶領著多多成長。在他死後,他留給多多一盒膠卷,重新串連起多多遺失了三十年的回憶與情感。片中描寫了一位熱愛電影的小男孩和老放映師忘年之交和小男孩在小鎮的成長歷程,記錄了一段逝去的電影黃金時代。

1.以外表選朋友 以智慧選敵人。

I choose my friends for looks, my enemies for intelligence.

2.我要宰了你們! 你們給我走著瞧!

I'll make mincemeat of you! You'll reckon with me!

3.我不想再聽你講 我要聽別人來講你 。

I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

4.我跟你說了一次又一次 就像對著牆說的。

I told you and told you...like talking to a wall.

5.懦夫才沒有這種能耐。

This is no job for weaklings, traitorous dog.

6.佩佩 有一天我們會擁有一切,我們會一起遠走高飛...過著舒適的生活...在沒有人認識我們的地方。

Pepe, one day we'll have it all。We'll go away together...live the easy life...where no one knows us.

7.老天啊 他們在接吻!我絕不看色情片。

My God, they're kissing!I won't watch pornography.

8.現在電影院需要你 而你也需要電影院。

Right now the Paradiso needs you and you need the Paradiso

9.我知道的 雖然我瞎了 但我看得更透徹。

I know. Now that I've lost my sight I see better.

10.越是煎熬 越刻骨銘心。

The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint.

11.如果他愛上了 他只能忍受,明知道那是個死胡同。

And if he loves, he suffers,knowing it's a dead-end street.

12.你剛才說的這些話很美 也很傷感。

That's nice, what you just said. But sad.

13.我以聖父聖子聖靈之名赦免你 安心地去吧。

I absolve you,in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Ghost.Go in peace.

14.我們 我們每一個人 人人都有所追尋。

We, each of us, have a star to follow.

15.人生和電影不一樣,人生辛苦多了。

Life isn't like in the movies.Life is much harder.

16.如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是全世界。

If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

Ⅳ 《托斯卡納艷陽下》經典台詞

《托斯卡納艷陽下》經典台詞

《托斯卡納艷陽下》是奧黛麗·威爾斯執導的一部電影,由戴安·萊恩、雷歐·波瓦等人主演,影片於2003年在美國上映。

《托斯卡納艷陽下》故事主要講述了女主人公弗朗西絲·梅爾斯在好友帕蒂的安排下來到了風景如畫的`義大利小城托斯卡尼,決定重新拾筆進行創作,並獲得許多真摯的友誼。

為了自己想過的生活,勇於放棄一些東西。這個世界沒有公正之處,你也永遠得不到兩全之法。若要自由,就得犧牲安全。若要閑散,就不能獲得別人評價中的成就。若要愉悅,就無需計較身邊人給予的態度。若要前行,就得離開你現在停留的地方。

——弗朗西斯·梅斯《托斯卡納艷陽下》

毋庸置疑,好的事情總會到來。而當它來晚時,也不失為一種驚喜。

《托斯卡納艷陽下》

四面牆的意義是什麼?

是房子里所包含的東西,房子保護著裡面做夢的人。

《托斯卡尼艷陽下》

讓身體順應自然的節奏,慢慢來,有的是時間。

——弗朗西斯·梅斯《托斯卡納艷陽下》

在奧地利和義大利之間,阿爾卑斯山有一段叫semmering,十分的陡峭,十分的高。他們在上面建了鐵路,用來連接維也納和威尼斯。這些鐵路是在還沒有火車之前就建好了。他們修建了它是因為他們知道有一天火車會來。

《托斯卡那艷陽下》

把葡萄須埋在土裡,它就會生根發芽,同樣的道理,不時改變一下生活方式,思想便會深 邃 很多。

——弗朗西斯·梅斯《托斯卡納艷陽下》

[cp]You have to live spherically - in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm - and things will come your way. 你要活出多種精彩。從來不要喪失孩子般的熱情,事情自然會如你所願。——《托斯卡尼艷陽下》[/cp]

——弗朗西斯·梅斯《托斯卡納艷陽下》 ;

Ⅳ 美麗人生的經典台詞

1、你要得到一千分,誰得到一千分,誰就有坦克。

2、為了記住你的微笑,我拚命地按下心中的快門。

3、這就是我的故事,我父親做的犧牲,也是他給我的禮物。

4、如果你違反了三條規定中的任何一條都會被扣分:如果你哭,如果你想見媽媽,如果你餓了想吃點心。

5、幸福是說不出酸酸甜甜的糖。

6、不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。

7、你看那向日葵,它們向著太陽低下了,但要是太低了就意味著枯萎了。

8、愛上一個人需要多少理由,我覺得他好,便是全部。

9、我覺得比起早死,我更感謝上帝讓我降生在世上,能夠與你相遇,能夠這樣被你愛著。

Ⅵ 天堂電影院經典台詞

《天堂電影院》講述的是一個成長在義大利西西里島小村莊中一個小孩子的 故事 ,片中描寫了一位熱愛電影的小男孩和老放映師忘年之交的故事,記錄了一段逝去的電影黃金時代。《天堂電影院》里有很多 經典台詞 值得我們細細回味,那麼跟著我一起回顧《天堂電影院》里讓人印象深刻的台詞吧。

《天堂電影院》台詞精選

1、The bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.

越是煎熬 越刻骨銘心 愛了就要受苦 明知沒有結果

2、Living here day by day...you think it's the center of the world.

每天待在這里 會把這里當成全世界

3、You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave...a year, two years.

會相信事情一成不變 離開之後 過個幾年

4、When you come back,everything's changed. The thread's broken.

再回來時 一切都會變 你會斷了牽掛

5、What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone.

不再追尋 不再擁有

6、You have to go away for a long time...many years...before you can come back and find your people.

你得離開一陣子 去闖一闖 再回到親友身邊

7、The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

回到這片故土 但是現在不行 你比我還盲目

8、-No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life...is much harder.

不 多多 這不是電影對白 這是我的心裡話 人生與電影不同 人生...要辛苦多了

9、Get out of here. Go back to Rome.You're young...the world is yours. And I'm old.

離開這里 去羅馬 你還年輕 世界是你的 我已經老了

10、I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

我不想再聽你講 我要聽別人來講你

《天堂電影院》經典台詞大全

1、Don't come back. Don't think about us. Don't look back. Don't write. Don't give in to nostalgia.Forget us all.

不準回來 不準想到我們 不準回頭 不準寫信 想家時要熬住 忘了我們

2、lf you do and you come back,don't come see me. I won't let you in my house.Understand?

要是你失敗逃回來 不要來見我 我不會讓你見我 懂嗎?

3、-Whatever you end up doing,love it. The way you loved the projection booth when you were a little squirt.

要熱愛你的工作 就像小時候熱愛放映機一樣

4、All the same, I'd have liked...to see you settled...loving someone.

有時真想...看到你定下來...有心愛的人

5、But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go, Toto.

但你屬於羅馬 這里太陰沉了 忘了她吧 多多

6、Now that I'm older and go to fifth grade. I don't say I should come in the booth, but can't we at least be friends?

現在我長大了 要上五年級了 就算不能進放映室 但至少能和你做朋友吧?

7、-"I choose my friends for looks,my enemies for intelligence." You're too foxy to be my friend.

以外表選朋友 以智慧選敵人" 你太聰明 不能當朋友

8、If you have no faith in me,have faith in what you see."

"就算你不相信我 也要相信你的眼睛"

9、I know how it is...The blue-eyed ones are the worst.

我知道那種感覺 藍眼睛的女人最難追

10、No matter what you do,they'll never be your friends. Nothing for it.

不管你怎麼做 都沒有用 都成不了朋友

11、The bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.

越是煎熬 越刻骨銘心 愛了就要受苦 明知沒有結果

12、-That's nice,what you just said. But sad.

你說的這番話好美 也好悲傷

13、、We, each of us, have a star to follow. Get out of here. This land is cursed.

人人都有所追尋 離開這里 這里被詛咒了

14、Living here day by day...you think it's the center of the world.

每天待在這里 會把這里當成全世界

15、You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave...a year, two years.

會相信事情一成不變 離開之後 過個幾年

16、When you come back,everything's changed. The thread's broken.

再回來時 一切都會變 你會斷了牽掛

17、What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone.

不再追尋 不再擁有

18、You have to go away for a long time...many years...before you can come back and find your people.

你得離開一陣子 去闖一闖 再回到親友身邊

19、The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

回到這片故土 但是現在不行 你比我還盲目

20、-Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda?

是誰講的? 賈利·古柏? 詹姆斯·史都華? 亨利·方達?

21、-No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life...is much harder.

不 多多 這不是電影對白 這是我的心裡話 人生與電影不同 人生...要辛苦多了

22、Get out of here. Go back to Rome.You're young...the world is yours. And I'm old.

離開這里 去羅馬 你還年輕 世界是你的 我已經老了

23、I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

我不想再聽你講 我要聽別人來講你

24、Don't come back. Don't think about us. Don't look back. Don't write. Don't give in to nostalgia.Forget us all.

不準回來 不準想到我們 不準回頭 不準寫信 想家時要熬住 忘了我們

25、lf you do and you come back,don't come see me. I won't let you in my house.Understand?

要是你失敗逃回來 不要來見我 我不會讓你見我 懂嗎?

Ⅶ 最愛的義大利電影《美麗人生》中出現最多的台詞"早晨,公主"義大利語怎麼說

義大利語: buongiorno,mio principessa。

《美麗人生》是一部由羅伯托·貝尼尼執導,羅伯托·貝尼尼、尼可萊塔·布拉斯基、喬治·坎塔里尼等人主演的劇情片。

1997年12月20日,該片在義大利上映。該片講述了一對猶太父子被送進了納粹集中營,父親利用自己的想像力扯謊說他們正身處一個游戲當中,最後父親讓兒子的童心沒有受到傷害,而自己卻慘死的故事。

劇情簡介:

1939年,第二次世界大戰的陰雲籠罩著整個義大利。圭多是一個外表看似笨拙,但心地善良憨厚而且生性樂觀的猶太青年。他對生活充滿了美好的嚮往。

他和好友菲魯喬駕著一輛破車從鄉間來到阿雷佐小鎮,他的願望是在小鎮開一家屬於自己的書店,過上與世無爭的安逸生活。

Ⅷ 羅馬假日經典台詞

我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。

劇情簡介· · · · · ·

歐洲某國的安妮公主(奧黛麗·赫本 Audrey Hepburn 飾)到訪羅馬,國務煩身,但她又厭倦繁文縟節。一天晚上,身心俱疲的她偷偷來到民間欣賞夜景,巧遇報社記者喬(格里高利·派克 Gregory Peck 飾)。二人把手同游,相當快樂。公主更是到喬的家中作客並在那過夜。
不料喬無意中發現了公主的真實身份,他決定炮製一個獨家新聞,於是喬和朋友、攝影師歐文(埃迪·艾伯特 Eddie Albert 飾)一起帶公主同游羅馬,並且偷拍了公主的很多生活照。然而,在接下來與公主的相處中,喬不知不覺戀上了公主。為了保護公主的形象,喬只能忍痛拋棄功成名就的良機,將照片送予了公主。
安妮公主在經歷了羅馬一日假期後,反而體驗了自己對國家的責任,毅然返回了大使館,為了本身的責任而果斷拋棄了愛情。

羅馬假日 鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1tZfoPD-7hMOttR_l4YkM6A

?pwd=63jb 提取碼: 63jb 網路網盤高清資源免費觀看

Ⅸ 《羅馬假日》經典台詞有哪些

1、Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,並且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。


4、Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶.

Ⅹ 時空三部曲天堂電影院經典台詞

有義大利導演托納托雷指導的時空三部曲,包括《海上鋼琴師》,《西西里的美麗傳說》以及《天堂電影院》為我們講述了三個不一樣的故事。也許看過電影的我們對每一部電影的理解都不同,然而對人生的感悟一定是有些許相同的。

天堂電影院經典台詞,不是只有天堂才有的電影。

1.以外表選朋友,以智慧選敵人。

I choose my friends for looks, my enemies for intelligence.

2.我要宰了你們!你們給我走著瞧!

I'll make mincemeat of you! You'll reckon with me!

3.我不想再聽你講,我要聽別人來講你。

I don't want to hear you talk anymore. I want to hear talk about you.

4.我跟你說了一次又一次,就像對著牆說的。

I told you and told youlike talking to a wall.

5.懦夫才沒有這種能耐。

This is no job for weaklings, traitorous dog.

6.佩佩 有一天我們會擁有一切,我們會一起遠走高飛過著舒適的生活在沒有人認識我們的地方。

Pepe, one day we'll have it all。We'll go away togetherlive the easy lifewhere no one knows us.

7.老天啊 他們在接吻!我絕不看少兒不宜片。

My God, they're kissing!I won't watch pornography.

8.現在電影院需要你,而你也需要電影院。

Right now the Paradiso needs you and you need the Paradiso

9.我知道的,雖然我瞎了,但我看得更透徹。

I know. Now that I've lost my sight I see better.

10.越是煎熬,越刻骨銘心。

The bigger the man, the deeper his imprint.

11.如果他愛上了,他只能忍受,明知道那是個死胡同。

And if he loves, he suffers,knowing it's a dead-end street.

12.你剛才說的這些話很美,也很傷感。

That's nice, what you just said. But sad.

13.我以聖父聖子聖靈之名赦免你,安心地去吧。

I absolve you,in the name of the Father,Son and Holy Ghost.Go in peace.

14.我們每一個人都有所追尋。

15.fredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time many years before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

阿爾夫萊多:在這里居住了一天又一天,你認為這里就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不會改變。然後你離開了,一年,兩年,當你回來時,一切都變了。那條線斷了,你所尋找的並不是這里。你只能再次離開很長時間很多年直到你能回來尋找你的人們,你出生的'土地。但是現在不可能。現在你比我還要瞎。

16.lvatore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

薩爾瓦多:這些是誰說的?加里庫帕?詹姆士斯圖爾特?亨利福達?嗯?

17.fredo: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life is much harder

阿爾夫萊多:不是,多多,沒有人說過。這次是我自己說的。生活並不像電影,生活更艱難。

18. you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是全世界。

19.lvatore:Just that i've always been afraid to come back.And now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger that I'd forgottena lot of things. But in factI find I'm right backwhere I wasas if I'd never been away.Yet,when I look around ,I don't recognize anyone. And you,MamaI deserted you.Ran out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

薩爾瓦多:有件事,我一直想說其實我很害怕回來。這么多年了,我應該更堅強,更放得開,但事實上,我發現我只是回到了原點彷彿沒有離開過。然而,當我環顧四周,我不認識任何人。而你,媽媽我離棄了你。我什麼都沒解釋就跑了。

20.s Mama:I never asked for any.You don't have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you did.Why harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to do.When I call you,a different woman always answers.But I never heard in any of their voices that they really loved you. I would've known. All the same ,I'd have liked to see you settled Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

你不用向我解釋,我也不需要你的解釋。我一直相信你是對的,你何必耿耿於懷呢?你走是對的,你達成了心願。當我打電話給你,總是不同的女人來接,但我從來沒有聽到其他任何聲音她們真的愛你,我都知道,有時真想看到你安定下來,有心愛的人,但是你是屬於羅馬,這里太陰沉了。忘了她吧,多多。