當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 經典英文電影里的實用句型
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

經典英文電影里的實用句型

發布時間: 2022-10-05 03:47:08

❶ 英語電影中的20句經典句子

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

8.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

9.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

10.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

以上,《亂世佳人》

11.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

12.I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

13. Here』s looking at you,kid。

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

14.Go ahead,make my day。

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

15.All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up。

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

16.May the Force be with you。

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

17.Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night。

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

18.You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

19.I love the smell of napalm in the morning。

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
20.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

❷ 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些

1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.

翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。

2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.

翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.

3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.

翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。

5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。

❸ 求英語電影中的好句子或句型。

I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了
一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》
「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》
世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》

這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機

❹ 英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語

the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You』re sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I』ve made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you』re burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don』t want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don』t want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you』re a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don』t make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don』t regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.

❺ 英文電影經典句子

外國電影有很多經典的英文句子。你知道哪些英文電影經典句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些英文電影經典句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。

英文電影經典句子(精選篇)

It is only in the mysterious equations of love thatany logic or reasons can be found.

只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。

You need to believe that someting extraordinary ispossible......

你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……

Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn't here(brain) maybe it's here( heart) .

可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。

——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I'm waiting for you.

愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。

New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.

戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!

——《The English Patient英國病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!

If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。

——《Avatar阿凡達》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。

I'm sorry things didn't work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everythingelse,your destiny still awaits.

天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.

我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。

——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more.Tell them Scotland is free.

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。

It‘s all for nothing if you don't have freedom.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

英文電影經典句子(熱門篇)

1、you have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。

2、people can't do something bthemselves; thewanna tell you you can not do it.當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。

3、you want something. go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。

4、if god intended everybodto be the same, he'd have given uall braceon our legs.如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

5、life walikea box of chocolates. you never know what you're going to get.人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。

6、prison life consistof routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、i guesit comedown to a simple choice: get busliving or get busdying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

8、some birdaren't meant to be caged, that'all. their featherare just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

9、frankly,mdear,i don t give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

10、i m going to make him an offer he can t refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。

11、toto,i ve got a feeling we re not in kansaanymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

12、go ahead,make mday.來吧,讓我也高興高興。

13、i m amad ahell,and i m not going to take thianymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

14、after all,tomorrow ianother day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

15、listen to the children of the night. what music themake.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。

英文電影經典句子(最新篇)

all right,mr.demille,i’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

(《日落大道》1950) death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

frankly,my dear,i don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

1939) go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day(家,我要回家我要想辦法讓他回來不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

i never give anything without expecting something in return i always get paid(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

i think it’s hard winning a war with words(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

i wish i could be more like you(我要像你一樣就好了)

i’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。

(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

it made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) jenny and i was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

may the force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界 stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

❻ 英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

❼ 求英語電影里的經典英文句型!!!

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
肖申克的救贖的經典台詞!檢舉 回答人的補充 2009-06-28 16:33 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
檢舉 回答人的補充 2009-06-28 16:33 上面那個是阿甘的經典台詞!檢舉 回答人的補充 2009-06-28 16:40 1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
5.There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
6.I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
7.Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
9.Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
10.I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

❽ 3部英文電影的30個經典句子

《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。

❾ 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世

❿ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句

30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。

Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。

Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate』em,th
enyougetusedto』em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。

Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon』twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I』,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。

()
AndyDufresne:Here』swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.』tmadeoutofstoneThatthere』sa---there』sa---there』ssomethinginsidethat』syours,thattheycan』ttouch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。

AndyDufresne:That』sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan』ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。

RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。

Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。

Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe』.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。

Rednarrating:』tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,』regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。

Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。


Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由


,andagreatmantosaveanother.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人


Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!


Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。

這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」

============================================

還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。

Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?

All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。

for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。

to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。

that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。

but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。

Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……

William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。

William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」

======================================================

《阿甘正傳》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。

There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。

I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。