當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 英語經典電影台詞兒童語音
擴展閱讀
小師姐大電影 2023-08-31 22:05:11
十大禁播韓國電影 2023-08-31 22:05:02
一個外國電影木瓜 2023-08-31 22:04:55

英語經典電影台詞兒童語音

發布時間: 2022-09-25 13:44:59

⑴ 求經典簡單英語電影台詞,適合初一的,20句

1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救贖》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救贖》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正傳》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正傳》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危險就越合我心意。)——《獅子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《獅子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《獅子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《獅子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《獅子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《獅子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《獅子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我會補償你,我保證)——《獅子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《亂世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《亂世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《亂世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《亂世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《亂世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克號》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克號》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《亂世佳人》
因為離初一有點年代了,所以可能有些不合適,但還是望採納!

⑵ 求適合初中孩子看的英文電影的台詞10分鍾

愛麗絲夢遊仙境
里約大冒險
功夫熊貓
飛屋環球記
卑鄙的我
馬達加斯加
冰川時代

⑶ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

⑷ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

⑸ 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白

經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?

英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :

1. 50句經典的英語名言

2. 20句英語電影台詞

3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞

4. 經典英語名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

⑹ 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...

《功夫熊貓》
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
2.放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .
3.昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(present有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。 Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

《蜜蜂總動員》
The way we work may be a mystery to you
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs
If you do it well, it makes a big difference

《冰河世紀3》
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long。
That's right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

《海底總動員》
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,這次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 馬林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 多莉:對,相信,朋友就該這樣。

⑺ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

⑻ 50句卡通電影的英文對白

出自一劇本(短劇):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇後 M---魔鏡 H---獵人

P---白馬王子 D---小矮人 A---小動物

音樂起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king』s palace:

----白雪出場

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: I am a queen, I』m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

獵人出場

H: Yes, my queen

音樂起,小動物出場,追趕獵人,公主驚慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what』s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小動物追趕獵人下場

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音樂起,7個小矮人出場,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口後倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出場、圍著公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音樂起,動物引著王子出場

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure

⑼ 英語電影經典台詞

Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓 1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄 3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。 Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles. 4.俗語說, 過去的,已經過去了 未來的,還未可知 現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈 那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物) There is a saying, Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift) 5.世間無巧合 There are no accidents. 阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過) 肖申克的救贖 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!

⑽ 兒童英語電影中人物的經典對白,誰有!!!!!!!!!

對白現場
人物簡介(為使大家更深入的了解對白之精彩,對兩主人公簡單介紹): 瑪蒂爾達,實際年齡只有12歲的小女孩,剛剛親眼目睹全家被殺。 里昂,職業殺手,專業技能好,在後來警局抓捕他的時候,單挑特警200人,令這些身經百戰的警隊精英心驚膽寒。。。 劇情:瑪蒂爾達說要里昂把她培養成一個殺手,里昂說瑪蒂爾達只是個小女孩,不能勝任殺手這職業,瑪蒂爾達神色從容,拿起桌上的槍從陽台向大街連放六槍然後平和的問已經「嚇呆」的里昂:「How's that(怎麼樣)?」為此他們兩人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱著盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不穩但勉強跟上,里昂突然轉身停住,瑪蒂爾達猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬頭看,然後…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:瑪蒂爾達——不要再做這種事,否則我打爆你的頭——聽到了嗎? 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂:是我就不會那麼做,那不專業,這行是有游戲規則的。 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂(憤怒的):還有不要老是說「Okay」這個字,Okay??!! 瑪蒂爾達:(冷靜、從容的):Okay.

里昂(盯著瑪蒂爾達遲疑N久,然後。。極度無奈,極度口氣溫和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 瑪蒂爾達:我已經成熟了,我只是年齡在增長 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 瑪蒂爾達:是不是只有童年才這般痛苦,還是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 萊昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 萊昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,總是很快樂,從不問問題。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(當被問到她的「父親」萊昂時) 瑪蒂爾達:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 瑪蒂爾達:我想我愛上你了,萊昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (萊昂被牛奶嗆到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 瑪蒂爾達:這是我的初戀,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 萊昂:(擦拭著牛奶)你從沒戀愛過怎麼知道這是愛? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 瑪蒂爾達:我感覺到了。 Léon: Where? 萊昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 瑪蒂爾達:(揉著胃)我的胃,它現在很暖和,以前這兒有個結……現在沒了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 萊昂:瑪蒂爾達,很高興你的胃痛好了,可是那並不代表什麼。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我不想失去你,萊昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 萊昂:你不會失去我。你讓我嘗到了生活的滋味。我想要快樂。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永遠不會再孤獨了,瑪蒂爾達。求你,走吧,寶貝,走。冷靜點,現在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 馬爾奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在幹嘛,他已經死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲爾德:但他毀了我的西裝。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我希望你沒有說謊 我希望在你內心深處真的對我沒有一丁點兒感覺 你最好對我一點感覺都沒有 因為只要有那麼一點點 你將會後悔你什麼都沒有對我說 我愛你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要點時間變成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 馬蒂爾達:我已經成熟了。萊昂。 現在只是年齡在增長。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年紀大了。 我需要時間變得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾氣已經被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最後的時候 里昂拉開了許多手榴彈其中一個的拉環 交給了史丹菲爾手裡說 「這是瑪蒂爾達給你的」

望採納,祝樓主英語更上一層樓,這部電影真的很值得看 ,叫做這個殺手不太冷