A. 英語電影經典句子
1、There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事遠比死亡更可怕。
2、I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。
3、Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
4、It's A Trap!這是個陷阱!
5、Every great career has to come an end. 每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。
6、I Am Your Father!我就是你的父親!
7、I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最後,忘記那個你曾經愛過的人吧。
8、If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。
9、Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐懼是通向黑暗之路。恐懼導致憤怒。憤怒引發仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。
10、One worships what he owns. 一個人擁有什麼,他就會崇拜什麼。
11、How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 愈來愈好了。
12、Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做決定,犯錯沒什麼大不了的。
13、See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。
14、and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸說學歷史就是浪費時間,所以我就上醫學院了。
15、I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守。
16、It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. 世界這么美,很難一直生氣。
17、Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody. 湯姆韓森:我想我不是你的路人甲。
18、Intensify forward firepower. 加強火力向前。
19、No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被貼上什麼標簽,只有你才能定義你自己。
20、May the force be with you!願原力與你同在!
21、There are only two masters in this world: fear and pain. 這世界上只有兩個主人:恐懼和痛苦。
22、The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Loose yourself.你的本性阻礙了你。是時候趕走她,釋放你自己。
23、That's my trouble.這就是我的問題。
24、Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?誰能懷疑這樣一個有前途的年輕人的承諾嗎?
25、Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always. 漢·索羅:女人總能道明真相,總是如此。
26、Leia: Hope is not lost today.t is found. 萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。
27、The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. 對失去的恐懼是通向黑暗之路。
28、Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。
29、The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around.人類總自以為是地認為控制了大自然,但恰好相反.
30、I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已經長大了,我正在變老。
31、The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
32、Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid? 人生總是那麼痛苦嗎?還是只有小時候是這樣? ;
B. 3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
C. 摘抄英文電影美句有哪些
1、《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
2、《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

3、《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
4、《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
5、《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
D. 盤點歐美電影中的經典台詞
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
肖申克的救贖
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 愛情語句
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
獅子王
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
亂世佳人
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
泰坦尼克號
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 經典語句
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
追風箏的人
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
FAME
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
愛情經典語錄
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
E. 英文電影經典句子
外國電影有很多經典的英文句子。你知道哪些英文電影經典句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些英文電影經典句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。
英文電影經典句子(精選篇)
It is only in the mysterious equations of love thatany logic or reasons can be found.
只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary ispossible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn't here(brain) maybe it's here( heart) .
可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I'm waiting for you.
愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!
——《The English Patient英國病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
——《Avatar阿凡達》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).
昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。
I'm sorry things didn't work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everythingelse,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more.Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
It‘s all for nothing if you don't have freedom.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》
英文電影經典句子(熱門篇)
1、you have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2、people can't do something bthemselves; thewanna tell you you can not do it.當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3、you want something. go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4、if god intended everybodto be the same, he'd have given uall braceon our legs.如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
5、life walikea box of chocolates. you never know what you're going to get.人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
6、prison life consistof routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、i guesit comedown to a simple choice: get busliving or get busdying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
8、some birdaren't meant to be caged, that'all. their featherare just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
9、frankly,mdear,i don t give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
10、i m going to make him an offer he can t refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。
11、toto,i ve got a feeling we re not in kansaanymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
12、go ahead,make mday.來吧,讓我也高興高興。
13、i m amad ahell,and i m not going to take thianymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
14、after all,tomorrow ianother day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
15、listen to the children of the night. what music themake.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。
英文電影經典句子(最新篇)
all right,mr.demille,i’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
(《日落大道》1950) death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
frankly,my dear,i don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
1939) go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day(家,我要回家我要想辦法讓他回來不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
i never give anything without expecting something in return i always get paid(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
i think it’s hard winning a war with words(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
i wish i could be more like you(我要像你一樣就好了)
i’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。
(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
it made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) jenny and i was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
may the force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界 stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
F. 英語電影佳句摘抄大全
1. 英語電影佳句
英語電影佳句 1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》3.I will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 《阿甘正傳》5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
4.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
7.4部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
NO.1 Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 8.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) 2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了) 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) NO.4 TITANIC 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
13.God shall wipe away all the tears 。
8.英語電影好詞好句
海上鋼琴師裡面的:a friend like that.a real friend .
海上鋼琴師》經典台詞
All that city you just couldn't see an end to it.
城市那麼大,看不到盡頭。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?
盡頭在哪裡?可以給我看看盡頭么?
亂世佳人經典語錄:
tomorrow is another day .
9.給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
G. 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。

4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。
H. 好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄
好萊塢電影的經典句子摘抄
1.《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的`人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind oftreasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love
2.《飛屋環行記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one'shand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eatwhen you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.《當哈利遇見莎莉》
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,youwill find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength atlast.
4.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
5.《阿甘正傳》
我不覺得人的長大後就變得心胸寬廣,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個簡單的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-mindedand can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowingwhat's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
;I. 英語電影佳句摘抄大全
1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i
J. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
