『壹』 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中
憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話
『貳』 求適合初中生配音的英文電影片段
我們初中的時候也配過 我們當時配的是《加菲貓》
隔壁班配的《哈利波特》
個人認為加菲貓還是很有可配性的,好玩 而且有的台詞又很耐人尋味
『叄』 怦然心動經典台詞中英文
看怦然心動的電影你會害羞,看怦然心動中的 經典台詞 你會心動。以下是我為你精心整理的怦然心動經典台詞中英文,希望你喜歡。
怦然心動經典台詞中英文【精選】
1 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我們中有些人平庸無為,有些人錦衣華服,有些人虛有其表,但偶爾你也會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你遇上TA,一切都無與倫比。
2 I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
我從沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。
3 你,從未忘記過你的初戀。有些人平庸,有些人絢爛;有些人朴實無華,有些人光芒萬丈;有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。但是,你總會遇到一些人,由內而外地散發著彩虹般的光芒,一旦遇見過,別人對你來說都不過是浮雲。
《怦然心動》
4 在這一場青春的洗禮里,我經歷了最痛徹心扉的愛情,它是如此的撲朔迷離,差點讓我誤以為它不能稱作愛情。可當它枝繁葉茂開花結果,卻被歲月連根拔起,我連呼吸都痛了。
《怦然心動》
5 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《怦然心動》
6 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。
7 你沒有欣賞美的眼光,我為你感到悲哀。
《怦然心動》
8 整體勝於全部。
《怦然心動》
9 The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。
10 Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人會漸露平庸,有些人會小有所成,還有人會出類拔萃,但偶爾才會遇上一個光彩奪目的人,當你真正遇到,就發現其他都是浮雲。
《怦然心動》
怦然心動經典台詞中英文【最新】
11 Let it be me 但願陪在你身邊的人是我。《怦然心動》
12 When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.
她走出門時,我彷彿回到了初見她的那一刻,怎麼有人想要躲著朱莉?貝克呢?
13 你必須看到整體,一幅畫不僅是各個部分的簡單組合,一頭牛隻是一頭牛,草地只是一片長滿青草和花朵的土地,透過樹枝的陽光也不過是一束光線,但你將它們組合在一起,卻美得不可思議。
《怦然心動》
14 坐在樹上,遠離地面,被風吹拂著,就像你的心被美撞了一下。《砰然心動》
15 Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。
16 The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。語錄大全網
17 有些人淺薄,有些人沉默,有些人金玉其外,有些人內在光華。但每個人都會在某一天,遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人。當你遇到了這個人,你就會覺得,其他的一切都是浮雲。《怦然心動》
18 A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。
19 The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?
——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心動》
20 One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。
21 當我見到布萊斯第一眼,我就怦然心動了。《怦然心動》
22 當你喜歡我的時候,我不喜歡你;當你愛上我的時候,我喜歡上你;當你離開我的時候,我卻愛上你;是你走得太快,還是我跟不上你的腳步。
23 The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?
24 Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
雪利·斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭發長見識短。可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!
25 愛人和愛人之間是有磁場的,兩人心裡只要深愛著對方,哪怕被扔在早高峰一號線地鐵里,也能感應到對方所在的車廂。
《怦然心動》
26 And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。
27 Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
——文德琳·范·德拉安南《怦然心動》
28 And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
她從二年級起就老是纏著我。- 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。
29 But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,當你遇到這個人後,會覺得其他人只是浮雲而已。
《怦然心動》
怦然心動經典劇情簡介
朱莉·貝克(瑪德琳·卡羅爾飾)虔誠地相信三件事:樹是聖潔的(特別是她最愛的梧桐樹)、她在後院里 飼養 的雞生出來的雞蛋是最衛生的、以及總有一天她會和布萊斯·羅斯基(卡蘭·麥克奧利菲飾)接吻。二年級時在看到布萊斯的藍眼睛那一瞬間,朱莉的心就被他擊中了。不幸的是,布萊斯對她從來沒有感覺。而且,他認為朱莉有點怪,怎麼會有人把養雞和坐在樹下看成樂趣呢。
沒想到,到了 八年級 ,布萊斯開始覺得朱莉不同尋常的興趣和對於家庭的自豪感使她顯得很有魅力。而朱莉則開始覺得布萊斯漂亮的藍眼睛也許和他本人一樣其實很空洞,畢竟,怎麼會有人不把別人對樹和雞的感情當回事呢?
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影《怦然心動》經典台詞
2. 《怦然心動》經典台詞
3. 怦然心動的經典台詞
4. love電影經典台詞
5. 愛因斯坦:我的世界觀
6. 想念情人語錄
『肆』 好聽的經典英文台詞
1、The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越為眼前的風景所驚嘆。
2、Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有時落日泛起紫紅的余暉,有時散發出橘紅色的火光燃起天邊的晚霞。在這絢爛的日落景象中,我慢慢領悟了父親所說的整體勝於局部總和的道理。
3、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有時起初的隱忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
4、I never been embarrassed by where I 've lived before, I also never really thought about money, I knew we weren't rich, but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
我從沒有因為住在哪裡而自卑,也沒有太多地想過貧窮,我知道我們不富裕,但我感覺我沒有錯過任何東西。
5、When she walked out of the door, I thought back to the first time I saw her. How could anybody, ever, have wanted to run away from Juli Baker.
她走出門時,我彷彿回到了初見她的那一刻,怎麼有人想要躲著朱莉?貝克呢?
6、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人淪為平庸淺薄,玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
7、A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅畫不是眾多物件簡單拼湊而成的。牛隻是一頭牛,草地也只有青草和鮮花,而穿過樹枝的陽光也僅僅只是一束光,但如果將它們放到一起,就會產生魔一般的魅力。
8、The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
見到布萊斯·羅斯基的第一天,我心動了。他的雙眸有種魔力讓我如痴如醉。
9、The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下來,我所知道的就是,他緊緊握住我的手,與我深情對視。我的心跳停止了。就要來了嗎?我的初吻就要來了嗎?
10、Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
雪利·斯道爾斯是個絮絮叨叨、陰險毒辣的長舌婦,頭發長見識短。可她竟然牽起了布萊斯的手。那可是我的布萊斯!帶著我的初吻到處招搖的布萊斯!
11、And she's been stalking me since the second grade. - Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
她從二年級起就老是纏著我。 - 這種女孩可是可遇不可求的。
12、One's character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
從小看到老,我可不願看到你做邊城浪子回不了頭。
13、The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她說起那種置身樹梢的感覺時說就像被高高舉起,微風拂面。哪個初中生會說出這樣的話呢?這種怪怪的感覺在我胃裡翻騰,我不喜歡這種感覺。
14、The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
樹上掉下的蘋果它落的地離樹能有多遠?
15、And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意識到加利特一件事是說對了:我心動了。完全心動了。

(4)初中英語電影經典台詞擴展閱讀:
《怦然心動》的簡介:
布萊斯(卡蘭•麥克奧利菲 Callan McAuliffe 飾)全家搬到小鎮,鄰家女孩朱麗(瑪德琳•卡羅爾 Madeline Carroll 飾)前來幫忙。她對他一見鍾情,心願是獲得他的吻。
兩人是同班同學,她一直想方設法接近他,但是他避之不及。她喜歡爬在高高的梧桐樹上看風景。但因為施工,樹被要被砍掉,她誓死捍衛,希望他並肩作戰,但是他退縮了。
她的事跡上了報紙,外公對她頗有好感,令他十分困惑。她憑借雞下蛋的項目獲得了科技展第一名,成了全場焦點,令他黯然失色。她把自家雞蛋送給他,他聽家人懷疑她家雞蛋不衛生,便偷偷把雞蛋丟掉。
她得知真相,很傷心,兩人關系跌入冰點。她跟家人訴說,引發爭吵。原來父親一直攢錢照顧傻弟弟,所以生活拮據。她理解了父母,自己動手,還得到了他外公的鼎力相助。他向她道歉,但是並未解決問題。他開始關注她。
參考資料:
網路-怦然心動
『伍』 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段
經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;

一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。
『陸』 求一首簡單易學的英文歌中學生,5部英文電影的50句經典台詞,一種英美文化
西城男孩——My Love
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
『柒』 有關英文電影中初次見面的對白
打招呼是英語中最基本的表達,由於中西方文化的差異,所以見面打招呼的英語也要注意。英語中打招呼和我們中文日常的打招呼差別很大。
外國人見面時通常只是說 Hello 或 Hi 或 How are you doing ? 或 How are you doing this morning ? How are things with you ?
如果過了一段時間再見面,還可以說 How is life treating you ?
若遇上熟人的話,甚至可以說(pigeon English 混雜英語) Long time no see(you) 用上。
初次見面時聽到對方說 How do you do ? 時,
唯一正確的反應也是 How do you do ?
這只是個問句形式的問候語,回答對方時告訴對方你哪兒痛、哪兒不舒服就錯了。
而我們不少人喜歡說 I'm fine, thank you, 這不符合習慣。
而初次見面分手時,我們有人常說 Good-bye; 但你如果仔細注意的話,
native speakers 說 Nice meeting you 或 Nice to have met you.
見面時非要打招呼說句問候語嗎?
不見得。
如和西方人一起在中國乘卧鋪火車,同車廂的人一大早衣著不整,頭發蓬亂,拿著肥皂、梳子和牙刷穿過夾道的時候,
最適宜的做法是設法把眼睛朝窗外瞧,假裝沒有看見。 說了 Good morning 反而令對方窘迫,這時你不打招呼絕非失禮。
1、What』s up?
有什麼事?
2、What』s happening?
發生什麼事?
3、What』s going on?
發生什麼事?
和朋友打招呼,再可以說:
4、How』s it going?
情況如何?
5、How』s everything?
情況如何?
6、How』s everything going with you?
你一切情況如何?
見面打招呼,要會說What』s up? What』s happening? 等,而且, 一口氣要說三句以上,才算是英文高手。
『捌』 急求任意三十部英文電影台詞,中學生作業,要健康一點的電影的謝謝啊!特別急,明天開學謝謝
1.You jump, I jump。你跳我就跳《泰坦尼克號》
2.I love you. I really love you.我愛你。我是真的愛你。《人鬼情未了》
3.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起。《人鬼情未了》
4.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your
subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So
what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they are a
perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。《西雅圖不眠夜》
5.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want
to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。6. Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。 《亂世佳人》
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。《亂世佳人》
8. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。《亂世佳人》
9.Never say love if you don』t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」。《人鬼情未了》
10.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷。《人鬼情未了》
11.I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情。《人鬼情未了》
12. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
13. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
14. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
15. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
16. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
17. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You
are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》18. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
19. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》

20. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to
happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》21. I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You
never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take
life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》22. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and
listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things
you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌,
然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》23. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights
in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having
something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you
need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得
吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》24. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp
is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give
you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給
你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》25. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
26.. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
27. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves.
And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to
love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will
come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛,
也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》28. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We
always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest
thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly
realize that it's always light, light. We all though t love was very
deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must
grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,
會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》29. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. 在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for
forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》31. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called
weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,
it』s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing
heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》32.This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
這一瞬間,你知道自己不是悲劇的主角
You're alive
你充滿生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起來,欣賞著浮光掠影中的建築
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前讓你驚嘆的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
聽著音樂,兜著風
With the people you love most in this world
和最愛的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢說,在這一刻
We are infinite.
我們擁有無限。
來自電影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉
以上的台詞來自電影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三個人第一次開車兜風經過隧道時,Charlie的旁白。站起來,迎著風,被包圍在真實世界的浮光掠影之中。張開雙手,無可救葯地渴望著自由和無限。彷彿剎那間,青春綻放出一朵美麗耀眼的壁花。
33But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。34、I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
窮極一生,我都在等待我的愛人出現,終於現在你出現了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了這一切。35.Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及時行樂,珍惜時間,孩子們,讓你們的生命與眾不同。36、And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
總有一天,太陽會升起。你或許都從未注意到,就這么悄無聲息的,你會思考其他事情,會掛念一個和你過去毫無交集的人,一個只屬於你的人。這就是你的安生之地。37、You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
這樣你或許不會傷害到你自己或是讓自己出醜,但同時你也不會嘗到愛上一個人的滋味。38、You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一個沒膽還擊的球員?--我要一個有膽不還擊的球員。39、Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起嗎?-是的。40、It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
來自電影〈怦然心動flipped〉,或許我們更多人更喜歡中文翻譯。
來自電影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,這是一部講述美國80年代的紐約同性戀人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。兩位男主角都是帥的如夢如幻,無數個日夜都為著彼此瘋狂,生怕搞砸。他們的愛情恰好驗證了以上的那句英文台詞,真真是想要擁有你,卻怕擁有你。
來自電影〈死亡詩社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams飾演的文學教師是那個封閉時代的叛逆者,也是學生記憶中的靈魂拯救者。哪怕最後他無法被世俗接納,哪怕被學校開除,他也成功地讓自由之花在學生心中生根發芽
來自電影〈布魯克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis從愛爾蘭飄洋過海來到了美國紐約,開始了在布魯克林的生活。我只能說,努力生活的Eilis,認真地愛著一座城,愛著一個人,也有那麼一個真誠笑容燦爛的義大利青年愛著她。
來自電影〈他沒那麼喜歡你He's just Not That Into You〉,簡簡單單的一句話道出無數個愛情故事兜兜轉轉的結局。
來自電影〈42號傳奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,這部電影是根據美國職業棒球大聯盟史上第一位黑人球員Jackie Robinson的真實事跡改編。當年的他,在球場上承受著巨大的壓力和難以忍受的種族歧視,最後用自己的努力和能力,證明了自己,美國棒球的黑白球員隔離歷史也由此結束。
來自電影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人會疑惑這部是什麼電影,怎麼會有雨人呢?其實,它跟雨啊跟雨人一點關系都沒有。英語中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小時候會讀錯,在Charlie小時候害怕時,「雨人」都會唱歌給他聽,安慰他。一直以來,Charlie以為「雨人」只是自己兒時幻想中的朋友,最後他發現原來「雨人」是自己的親哥哥。
再來介紹一下這部電影,男主角Charlie發現父親將遺產留給了患有自閉症的哥哥Raymond,便計劃騙取這筆財富,但在拐走哥哥的過程中,重拾了真摯動人的手足之情。
當初看著這部電影時,一開始是被年輕帥氣的Tom Cruise吸引住了,後面卻被兩位男主角的親情感動了,哭的厲害。
來自電影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,這部電影太經典了,不需要什麼介紹了。對很多人來說,這就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所說,我們一直在你身邊從未走遠,直到永遠。
